PUBG multihack

05/28/2020 03:08 stealth_cheats#1
[PUBG]

Information:

-Supports Windows 10 (Steam/KaKao).

-English/Chinese/Korean menu.

-HWID Lock.
Key Features: Highly customizable ESP with several shortcuts for an easier clean view, Detailed Aimbot with smooth/FOV setup, Detailed enemy info, Aim key configurable, Fight mode and fly and speedhacks.

-Aimbot-
Vector Aim
Bone
Aim Key
Draw Distance
Aim Speed
-ESP-
HP [bar] [text]
Armor [bar] [text]
Lines
Distance
Weapons
Draw Distance
-MISC-
Hide (Unloads the cheat)
No recoil
SpeedHack
Fly
Color Picker (Give the ability to customize the colors of all the visual options)
Steamproof

(we have been undetected for a very long time at this point, we have a reputable community on discord with over 200 members aswell, I am new to theses forums therefore I cannot post further information otherwise I would violate the guidelines of elitepvpers. you can contact me on discord if you want pictures, vouches etc)

my discord is xvi#1337