I worked on a design that i saw a while ago. I wanted to show you guys and take your opinions. What do you think? It is a login screen for ep6+.
Screenshots;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Video link;
Discord;
unique#0002
PS: I wanna thank Bondax for the inspiration
Screenshots;
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Video link;
|
|
unique#0002
PS: I wanna thank Bondax for the inspiration