✅UNDETECTED✅| AIMBOT | ESP | TRIGGERBOT | EXTERNAL | LIFETIME

05/20/2020 10:42 lithium---#1
Status: UNDETECTED (UD since release (5/01/2020))

Features:

Aimbot:
Aimbot Speed
Aimbot FOV X
Aimbot FOV Y
Aimbot Offset

Visuals:
Box ESP

Triggerbot:
Triggerbot Fire Rate

Prices:
1 Week - $15
1 Month - $30
Lifetime - $90

Contact Information:
Discord: lithium#1337
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/20/2020 10:49 SlothBigPP#2
+rep legit i got the 2 weeks also he gave me a free valaront acc
05/20/2020 11:01 HaroldTheWise#3
+rep I bought the cheat for three months, gave me a discount (ended up paying $75). Also gave me a Valorant account when I requested for it!
05/20/2020 11:04 Cyn0rX#4
nice botted comments :)
05/20/2020 11:08 lithium---#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
nice botted comments :)
No, these comments aren't botted. The people who had bought the cheat didn't have an account made so I asked them if they could make one and leave me a +rep.
05/20/2020 11:43 EvasiveGoblin#6
Could you provide me with a vouch copy by chance?
05/20/2020 20:08 lithium---#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvasiveGoblin View Post
Could you provide me with a vouch copy by chance?
Yes, I can provide you with a 1 day key as a vouch copy just add me on discord: lithium#1337