Selling My Lifetime Citadel Subscription + Freebies

05/17/2020 12:14 ChessWithWords#1
I no longer have have a use for anything Tarkov related.

What I am selling:
My lifetime copy of Citadel
My lifetime copy of DrkSpoofer
Tarkov Serial Key (play any region)

ALL for $200 obo

Any major payment method accepted.

Citadel Features:
Silent Aim, Speed Hack, ESP, Containers, Clean Menu, Fly Hack, Gun No Clipping, Automatic Rapid Fire, Instant Hit, Grenade Indicator, Force Daylight, Thermal Vision, and more...

Spoofer Features: Compatible with EFT, PUBG, RUST, R6, and more.. Spoofs and cleans registry, mac, serials, even monitors.

Tarkov Serial Key: Unlock a copy of the game by inserting the key into your newly created tarkov account found on the website. Not cracked, carded, or anything like that.

This is a great deal and so far Citadel has been undetected for 6 days due to security changes, bypass changes, etc.

I purchased from Treykus a month ago and I thought I wanted to get back into Tarkov, and im sure in the future I will once the wipe happens, but with quaratine ending I am moving onto other things..

You can find me on trigger farm discord!
05/18/2020 19:23 nutshellguy#2
"Undetected for 6 days"
Wow, sounds solid! /s
05/19/2020 06:26 ChessWithWords#3
in the tarkov world, lasting 1 day is pretty cool.
05/20/2020 12:29 Vofflan#4
I understand why u wanna sell that shit cheat.
05/20/2020 17:21 ChessWithWords#5
Still for sale, had one offer for $400, ill go inbetween that and my original asking price.

$425 (with the free included account it brings down to around $400 anyway)
05/26/2020 11:14 Sowexly#6
All the resale ones are detected, how they advertise anything else is beyond me.
05/26/2020 13:11 Khaleesi#7
no one will buy a sub for a cheat that will never come back up. anyone that sells lifetime for EFT is looking for a cash grab man. look into getting a super-private one like a gator. then you won't get robbed by a dude what can't code for shit and most deffo cant code a bypass!
05/26/2020 15:27 Sowexly#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
no one will buy a sub for a cheat that will never come back up. anyone that sells lifetime for EFT is looking for a cash grab man. look into getting a super-private one like a gator. then you won't get robbed by a dude what can't code for shit and most deffo cant code a bypass!
Facts I learned a lesson that I should have remember when I was younger.
This is a mix of a community and without trial and error and the chance of getting burned because people can't deliver on their word (due to cowardice or ignorance maybe something else [scammers AKA thieves]).
Bottom line with everything going on in the world right now and the time of year how is there not enough hobby/idle time to work on software projects? There should be some collaboration if people want results. Easy example, people taking a single solution and trying to milk $ out of it. This branches it out unnecessarily, spoofers, radars, micro adjustment macros/scripts. 1 maybe 2 of these ideas should be nearly perfect by now. There are nearly free or public solutions for everything if you put some time/work into it yourself.

BTW where is the trustless escrow system for trading? <-- Talking about ePvP here.
05/26/2020 21:46 ChessWithWords#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
To be fair the cheat isnt down lol just detected.. it totally still works... now if you mean UD... only time will tell.
05/27/2020 18:44 Stan1ey#10
What exactly are you selling, I don't understand. Is there somewhere I can see a demonstration?
05/27/2020 22:08 ChessWithWords#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan1ey View Post
What exactly are you selling, I don't understand. Is there somewhere I can see a demonstration?
You sure can, whats your discord?