Requesting>>> GM Skills Data/ File (Please Share)

05/17/2020 07:10 comiks123#1
Please Share me the GM skills Data/File. :)
Thank you.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]ex
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
or any of you has those files :D
05/17/2020 10:57 hiepdao#2
You want buy it?
05/17/2020 13:42 Mr.Codex#3
For what purpose do you need it?
05/19/2020 02:25 comiks123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepdao View Post
You want buy it?
You have it?
Please send proof if you have it I am willing to pay for it but if you are just trolling.
Stop it kid.

Well, if you're not then send me proof and I'll pay for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Codex View Post
For what purpose do you need it?
Cuz I want to release damage hack using other classes skills😉 but first I need some data's.

Please help
05/19/2020 05:29 Mr.Codex#5
Shugo already release a coded one, so theres no point in giving these data anymore does it
05/19/2020 09:51 comiks123#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Codex View Post
Shugo already release a coded one, so theres no point in giving these data anymore does it
The buff damage is detectable by mshield.
I have an idea how to make it 100% work without bypass for any private server cabal. Please help me on this, I will release it as free.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
do you have?