Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin

05/15/2020 18:52 madmerlin3009#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
what ever you can call me i told you i will make your server fast shut than expected i won't use DDOs attack or kind of this shit cause i can break you easily ,
Well the VPS will congratulate on your attempts of a DDOS attack, even if you know the difference from DDOS to MS-DOS:D:D

I am also sure, since the French government also use the same VPS, they will certainly let a little worm like you infiltrate the 1000's of racks they support.
In fact a futile attempt on your behalf, will end up, you being up on charges of all kinds of illegal I.T cyberactivity.

So please lets all have a laugh at this.
BTW ddos is not related to disk-operating-system.

:D:D:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Corruption - PS. Let me know if someone got my +15 shit or my OP +9 bracers that killed TGW in <5 sec XD
Btw Adek that was your childish attempt with injecting to the base rpc port. You even streamed that. I will get the videos ready now. Was nothing to do with the so called op weapons. Fail as always. Now i will get those streamed videos and post what you just blatently lied about.
That pathetic plugin hook to ninedragons.exe you created will be posted, after the bull???? you just stated :D:D:D
05/15/2020 20:05 adek1994#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
Btw Adek that was your childish attempt with injecting to the base rpc port.
Do you even know what RPC is? Because you just showed us you don't. If it was a "childish attempt", why did you not block it?
05/15/2020 20:29 madmerlin3009#18
Quote:
Do you even know what RPC is? Because you just showed us you don't. If it was a "childish attempt", why did you not block it?
lessons learned not to show whats known. Why should i even start to do that. Keep up the hard work.

Mocking bird comes to mind. repeated same crap from the same garbage hole.
Talk to the hand boy

We dont give 2 sh1tz of your thoughts,presumptions or to be honest what your little army say. U have posted and all of Eclipse Discord now want to see your reaction.

So lets be having a reply please. We all love a laugh like you do also.

05/15/2020 20:31 adek1994#19
Quote:
lessons learned not to show whats known. Why should i even start to do that. Keep up the hard work.

Mocking bird comes to mind. repeated same crap from the same garbage hole.
Talk to the hand boy

We dont give 2 sh1tz of your thoughts,presumptions or to be honest what your little army say. U have posted and all of Eclipse Discord now want to see your reaction.

So lets be having a reply please. We all love a laugh like you do also.

Strange shit. "Repeated same crap" works perfectly, why would I care to change anything if I can do the same time over and over, and you still fail to patch it?
05/15/2020 20:37 madmerlin3009#20
Quote:
Strange shit. "Repeated same crap" works perfectly, why would I care to change anything if I can do the same time over and over, and you still fail to patch it?
new vps more advanced with IPSEC tunneling You will never be able to packet sniff again you little worm. So have your day. its numbered. I am migrating data across to new vps very soon. So good luck with your nd hooks and pathetic attempts to ruin people who like to play eclipse. Because after these posts, your connections with bogdi, has just screwed up any attempt of players wanting to try new dawn with your attitude.
05/15/2020 20:43 flashmansonic2#21
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

some shit are coming on ur face Qu [ ASS ] A
05/15/2020 20:44 adek1994#22
Quote:
new vps more advanced with IPSEC tunneling You will never be able to packet sniff again you little worm. So have your day. its numbered. I am migrating data across to new vps very soon. So good luck with your nd hooks and pathetic attempts to ruin people who like to play eclipse. Because after these posts, your connections with bogdi, has just screwed up any attempt of players wanting to try new dawn with your attitude.
If any member of the New Dawn community ever trusts you, they're free to leave. Neither I nor Bogdy would cry after a 5yo child that can't distinguish reality from your fakes.

It's also funny you're trying to connect me as much as you can with New Dawn server, even after I mentioned in January I'm leaving the project.

"new vps more advanced with IPSEC tunneling". Yeah. I'm glad to see that. You're talking about it since September. Let me know when you actually move to your new datacenter and release R2. We'll see who's right... again. So far the only thing you were "good" at was trashtalking and blinding people's eyes with a fake power (see: giving away OPER TOOLs). You've never won against me, and you won't.
05/15/2020 20:44 flashmansonic2#23

05/15/2020 20:45 madmerlin3009#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post

some shit are coming on ur face Qu [ ASS ] A

pff same slime just dropped on my shoe. Yep the same person. Fly away parasite.:D:D:D
05/15/2020 20:47 flashmansonic2#25

wait for the hard core:lul:
05/15/2020 20:51 adek1994#26
Quote:
pff same slime just dropped on my shoe. Yep the same person. Fly away parasite.:D:D:D
Parasite? Did a clone of yours drop on your face?
05/15/2020 20:51 madmerlin3009#27
Quote:
If any member of the New Dawn community ever trusts you, they're free to leave. Neither I nor Bogdy would cry after a 5yo child that can't distinguish reality from your fakes.

It's also funny you're trying to connect me as much as you can with New Dawn server, even after I mentioned in January I'm leaving the project.

"new vps more advanced with IPSEC tunneling". Yeah. I'm glad to see that. You're talking about it since September. Let me know when you actually move to your new datacenter and release R2. We'll see who's right... again. So far the only thing you were "good" at was trashtalking and blinding people's eyes with a fake power (see: giving away OPER TOOLs). You've never won against me, and you won't.

bla bla bla . You are so funny. Dragging the dreggs out of the gutter, to protect yourself. You did wrong.I dont care what you say to me. Let all the mmorpg society know. You tried to destroy other peoples hard work , by manipulating Eclipse. That goes to show what a horrible piece of work you are. Who in their right mind, respect you as a person, when you just want to cause chaos on a server. Well done Adek. You are a parasite with influence, that has brain washed people. You need to be squashed like an insect.
05/15/2020 20:53 flashmansonic2#28

how about creating me a special weapon

how much for this one [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/15/2020 20:54 madmerlin3009#29
flashmansonic2 and adek2. Are you too close or what. Why does it take more than 1 person to answer me. Always more than just adek. You are a coward adek. A pitiful coward.Right word for a parasite, relies on others to do the dirty work
05/15/2020 20:55 flashmansonic2#30
i had more than you expect old dumb