some questions for choosing a server hosting

04/18/2020 23:46 Moatariq#1
Hi, I want to create a private server and I have some questions regarding the hosting server
Can I install the server on a VPS server?
Secondly, what is the preferred specification for a server if it is VPS, and if it cannot be installed on VPS, what is the preferred specification for +150 players
Thirdly, what is the best hosting that provides a good service in the powerful servers that bear the games and whose price is reasonable?

Also, should the server be installed with Windows or Linux, or not, differentiate between them
04/19/2020 00:24 medaion#2
I don't recommend vps this month for small projects or small 20 slot servers.
It is always preferable to have a dedicated server than a vps.
A vps the connection will always be more crappy than a vps.
Because vps is shared so less powerful in the end.

I recommend firstheberg, I've been with them for over 5 years.
I have tested vps & dedicate them from several companies & none of them are up to their standards because they are fast, direct & their machine can hold more than 500 players no matter what the game.
I advise you a windows server.

Here is my advice after 5 years that I test them xD

Translated with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (free version)
04/19/2020 00:37 Moatariq#3
Thank you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , but what are the preferred specifications initially for the server? Suppose the server supports 100 players as a start without disconnecting or problems
Specifications of RAM, hard disk space, connection line and number of processors

There is a company that I dealt with, whose name is Contabo, I have a VPS server and it has websites. So far, I have not had any problems
They provide servers at cheap prices, but you have the experience and I want to take your experience better than the price
04/19/2020 00:57 medaion#4
For Memory 16 GB is sufficient stacking.
For the number of hearts zRAPPELZ do not need 2 hearts is enough but you can take more.
For the hard drive I would recommend 1TO because the more players you have, loots, ect .... the more it will take more space, without counting all the installed software, the web site ect ....

As for the bandwidth (download / upload).
Download : at least 500 mbps .
Upload : 600 + because that's what the players use.

600 mbps = 60-150 player without latency.

I recommended firstheberg because I don't know any other company that provides 900mbps download & upload certified at 99% & less than 60 euro.

Example me :
16 GB ram
2to hard drive .
900 mbps Upload and download permanently on a dedicated windows.


Translated with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (free version)