Syndrome v1.1.92b

01/18/2006 22:52 Faldo#1
POSTS DIE NICHT IN ENGLISCH GESCHRIEBEN SIND, WERDEN IGNORIERT, DA FALDO KEIN DEUTSCH VERSTEHT!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

syn·drome [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [ sndrm ]:
A group of symptoms that collectively indicate an abnormal condition.
  • Symptoms:
    • Speed hack: Run/swim/mount at up to 200% of normal speed. A 60 gold mount runs as fast as a 800 gold mount.
    • Combat teleport: Reccord spots and warp in between them having your foe run around, not being able to hit you, while you kill it with ranged attacks. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
    • Track Creatures.
    • Track Items.
    • No falldamage [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
    • Lock speed
    • Cheat-detection proof. (codewise)
  • Troubleshooting:
    • Problem: 4 seconds after i start Syndrome it bails out with an error message.
      • Solution1: Make sure your character is loged in to the world before you start Syndrome.
      • Solution2: Reinstall WoW without any UI modifications (ie. CosmosUI) loded.
    • Problem: Syndrome seems to start ok, but when I try to use the functions, nothing happends.
      • Solution1: Change the hotkeys for that specific function.
      • Solution2: Some UI modifications (ie. CosmosUI) can mess up the hotkeys in Syndrome, delete the "interface"-folder in your wow installation to correct the problem.
    • Problem: When i zone in to an instance or change continent, Syndrome stops working.
      • Solution: Use the hotkey ALT-R to refresh the functions in the new zone.

Version 1.1.92b:
- Lock speed fixed along with lag issues

Version 1.1.92:
- Update for WoW 1.92
- Fixed some bugs and optimised some functions

Version History:
See readme.txt for info

WARNING! ADVERTENCIA! ADVERTICEMENT! VARNING! ACHTUNG!
Use this hack at your OWN risk! It violates the EULA or World of Warcraft but is in no way illegal. If you get detected useing this hack, you will most likely be temporary baned or permanently baned.
Don't come here crying for help if Blizzard bans you!

This hack is 100% free, however, if you'd like to donate to the future of this project, every penny is gladely accepted at PayPal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/18/2006 23:02 Mogor#2
Thank you :)
/target Faldo
/hug
01/19/2006 14:48 Miken_#3
Faldo what does speed lock realy doing? if it gets u out of stunning it doesnt work for me.
btw: if you using a mount you have to change the speed
01/19/2006 15:13 Faldo#4
Quote:
Originally posted by miken_@Jan 19 2006, 14:48
Faldo what does speed lock realy doing? if it gets u out of stunning it doesnt work for me.
btw: if you using a mount you have to change the speed
If you had read the reade.txt you'll know what that functiuon does.
01/19/2006 23:27 xmasterxxxx#5
Hi , i just want to ask something i hopp you can help me

If you use this program 1 day , maybe a few hours and then you close the program and dont usit anymore that day, can blizz check the log and see that you have use a thrid party program early that day or day before ?

thx and grate job btw
01/20/2006 01:16 jcripz#6
Quote:
Hi , i just want to ask something i hopp you can help me

If you use this program 1 day , maybe a few hours and then you close the program and dont usit anymore that day, can blizz check the log and see that you have use a thrid party program early that day or day before ?

thx and grate job btw
If the program you are using is trackable, then Blizzard can view their logs and cancel your account for however long they keep their logs.
01/20/2006 17:13 Miken_#7
Quote:
Originally posted by "faldo"
If you had read the reade.txt you'll know what that functiuon does
ive done that but i dont get it.. it wont let me out of stun effect.. maybe i missunderstod this..
01/21/2006 17:01 e*InY#8
speedhack not work
01/21/2006 17:21 weedbox#9
Thanks, Very nice faldo, everything works fine except for when you Refresh this in game, It drops your FPS to about 1-10, So you have to minimize game and restart it from the .exe

Besides that, very nice work, All other features work great.

@troogles Speedhack works fine, your doing something wrong.

@miken_ Lock Speed gets me out of stun perfectly fine, The program must not like you.
01/21/2006 23:59 Stealth_soul#10
nice work once again faldo keep it up
01/22/2006 01:08 e*InY#11
hmm no plan with speedhack... can you help me with syndrome speedhack?

- Download Sydrome
- WoW Starten
- Charakter Login
- Alt-Tab (back to windows)
- Start Syndrome

...? Help me
01/22/2006 01:24 Kaanor_#12
funzt nett
der sagt mir das wow nett in f:xxx u.s.w gefunden wurde..
hab wow auch auf g?
01/22/2006 01:59 mr.rattlz#13
Quote:
Originally posted by blubber88@Jan 22 2006, 01:24
funzt nett
der sagt mir das wow nett in f:xxx u.s.w gefunden wurde..
hab wow auch auf g?
Quote:
POSTS DIE NICHT IN ENGLISCH GESCHRIEBEN SIND, WERDEN IGNORIERT, DA FALDO KEIN DEUTSCH VERSTEHT!
01/22/2006 04:01 twatzilla#14
/tar Faldo
You wink Slyly At Faldo
You Love Faldo
You think Faldo Is a sexy Devil
01/23/2006 02:02 rayas#15
Just a quick question, what exactly does "Cheat-detection proof. (codewise)"
mean exactly? Is this program untrackable?