Error selling F10 items that are disconnected ?

04/18/2020 13:29 zalo0944172680#1
Error selling F10 items that are disconnected

Stroage Query is failed!!: [rvalue: -3000][{?=CALL _STRG_DEL_ITEM (9, 39,13, 877147353210)}]
Storage Operation Failed!!! [OperationType: 9, ErrorCode: -3000]
Query: {?=CALL _STRG_DEL_ITEM (9, 39,13, 877147353210)}
AQ Failed! Log out!! [AQType: 1]

I bought the item on a normal F10, but when I sold it at the store, I got an error and disconnected. and I can not login, login disconnected
04/18/2020 14:02 Anonymous-SRO#2
Check the item or items who you get dc when sell on NpC to be on refobjcommon canbesell

PHP Code:
 1    24351    ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT    ???? ?? ?? (?)    xxx    SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT    SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT_TT_DESC    1    0    3    1    13    1    180000    3    0    1    1    1    255    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    100    0    0    0    item\Avatar\avatar_m_sparta_hat.bsr    item\etc\drop_ch_eventbox.bsr    item\Avatar\mall_avatar_m_sparta_hat.ddj    xxx    xxx    10846    Spartan Soldier Helm 
I give an example the spartan avatar check you’r item mall be all line like this , without 2nd line and last line .
On Refobjcommon and media.pk2 line
04/18/2020 18:28 zalo0944172680#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous-SRO View Post
Check the item or items who you get dc when sell on NpC to be on refobjcommon canbesell

PHP Code:
 1    24351    ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT    ???? ?? ?? (?)    xxx    SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT    SN_ITEM_MALL_AVATAR_M_SPARTA_HAT_TT_DESC    1    0    3    1    13    1    180000    3    0    1    1    1    255    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    -1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    100    0    0    0    item\Avatar\avatar_m_sparta_hat.bsr    item\etc\drop_ch_eventbox.bsr    item\Avatar\mall_avatar_m_sparta_hat.ddj    xxx    xxx    10846    Spartan Soldier Helm 
I give an example the spartan avatar check you’r item mall be all line like this , without 2nd line and last line .
On Refobjcommon and media.pk2 line

If I add items to the NPC then it works properly.
If I add an item to F10, it doesn't work and the character is stuck. Error selling F10 items that are disconnected
04/19/2020 00:05 Anonymous-SRO#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalo0944172680 View Post
If I add items to the NPC then it works properly.
If I add an item to F10, it doesn't work and the character is stuck. Error selling F10 items that are disconnected
you can try vsronpc :)