[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

04/20/2020 10:50 blackjaq#16
Theres literally two things youre going to find for Valorant right now, the desync hook that people are selling and many are claiming it to be their own, and color based external aimbots like valpy aim and precon. Thats it. Theres one hook for this game right now made by desync and people are just reselling keys for it.
04/20/2020 13:18 514blizzy#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaq View Post
Theres literally two things youre going to find for Valorant right now, the desync hook that people are selling and many are claiming it to be their own, and color based external aimbots like valpy aim and precon. Thats it. Theres one hook for this game right now made by desync and people are just reselling keys for it.

You are wrong. What about final? Cimetely different then desync and works like a charm
04/20/2020 15:14 kql778#18
DESYNC is DETECTED now
04/20/2020 19:13 vapor1337#19
Add finalcheat.pw to the list, is internal . :cool: Find other replies here for the thread link im lazy
04/21/2020 00:39 metagtross#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
DESYNC is DETECTED now
Desync is known to be always detected. Hence why they sell 1 day subscriptions.
However, their cheat does work for what it's worth.
04/21/2020 03:20 copypaste.#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAizen View Post
Retard Alert, Closed Beta will mostly just be logging and data extraction for further analysis. Wait for release before you make any statements about the Anti Cheat you irrelevant newbie
I can comprehend the concept of slowly turning it on. I don't get why you have to be an asshole all the time..?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regardless as to wether the AC is disabled or not, it still boots before the operating system
the game is messy as hell, and flotted with cheaters.
04/21/2020 21:05 blackjaq#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
You are wrong. What about final? Cimetely different then desync and works like a charm
Ok so add that to my list? My point is that the majority of "providers" on this forum are just resellers.
04/21/2020 21:18 shray4#23
Pixelbot by RGB Hacks is 100% legit, im using it and its UD.
04/21/2020 21:46 514blizzy#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by shray4 View Post
Pixelbot by RGB Hacks is 100% legit, im using it and its UD.
I agree as well. Legitimate people and very good customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjaq View Post
Ok so add that to my list? My point is that the majority of "providers" on this forum are just resellers.
I fully agree, but yes. I'd add them to the list. Completely different cheat with different features.
04/21/2020 23:03 marcuzxp#25
Finalcheat.pw has a broken Discord link however.
Might wanna get that updated.

If Anyone from Finalcheat or anyone who can throw me an invite id love one and i can check it out.
If they wanna remain somewhat private thats fine too.
04/22/2020 00:33 Reznov_PC#26
We have released ours and come out of extremely underground cheats at Private-Cheats.com
04/22/2020 01:56 LinkotCZ#27
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] works fine too .. but just till today ... last hours aimbot do shits .. but other functions is ok
04/22/2020 02:26 Giftcard001#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznov_PC View Post
We have released ours and come out of extremely underground cheats at Private-Cheats.com
Sketchy videos, btc only, what could go wrong?
04/22/2020 02:45 Reznov_PC#29
Sketchy videos? Not sure how. Any other payment through respected resellers. And can give a coupon to anyone that wants to try so they know it's real.

Actually adding a video from injection to in game no cutting. Only blurring of account name for obvious reasons. Also any high rep person can PM me and I will activate the cheat on their account to prove it is legit and safe.

As promised here is the video from injection to in game:
04/22/2020 04:13 My700Twitch#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
DESYNC is DETECTED now
Did a ban wave happen?