Disconnected out of nowhere

04/15/2020 22:28 LuciferMorningStar666#1
Hello, have y'all experienced someone getting disconnected out of nowhere that it is like someone doing it? Is there a solution to this? Thank you.
04/15/2020 22:55 cookie69#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMorningStar666 View Post
Hello, have y'all experienced someone getting disconnected out of nowhere that it is like someone doing it? Is there a solution to this? Thank you.
old "funny" trick if you are bored on saturday evening...
The hack is to send a PACKETTYPE_JOIN packet with the player_id of the target person to disconnect.
Fix in this function
Code:
void CDPSrvr::OnAddUser( CAr & ar, DPID dpidCache, DPID dpidUser, LPBYTE, u_long )
04/15/2020 23:00 LuciferMorningStar666#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
old "funny" trick if you are bored on saturday evening...
The hack is to send a PACKETTYPE_JOIN packet with the player_id of the target person to disconnect.
Fix in this function
Code:
void CDPSrvr::OnAddUser( CAr & ar, DPID dpidCache, DPID dpidUser, LPBYTE, u_long )
Not really sure if this is it. But I will still look around. Thank you cookie69!
Quote:
#ifdef __FLYFF_FIX_60
if (nSlot >= 3 || nSlot < 0)
#else __FLYFF_FIX_60
if (nSlot >= 3)
#endif //__FLYFF_FIX_60
04/18/2020 11:59 FIorist#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferMorningStar666 View Post
Not really sure if this is it. But I will still look around. Thank you cookie69!
You can also use this method to delete someone else's character on some server. I have it fixed, so I won't be able to show it to you.

UPD: you can also disconnect other people by knowing their account name
1) you need to replace your account username with the victim's account name in the channel selection window
2) then go to the character selection window
p.s but this is not a very cool method, because to do this, you need to know someone's account name
p.p.s but it is still a vulnerability and needs to be fixed
04/18/2020 13:31 LuciferMorningStar666#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz.. View Post
You can also use this method to delete someone else's character on some server. I have it fixed, so I won't be able to show it to you.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1) you need to replace your account username with the victim's account name in the channel selection window
p.s but this is not a very cool method, because to do this, you need to know someone's account name
That is crazy. Thank you very much. I learned something on this video.
04/18/2020 13:33 netHoxInc#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz.. View Post

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Lol, the deleting thing is new to me aswell. Well the whole login scenario is a exploit fiesta anyways. I guess we all know there's more then a handful of exploits in it xD