VALORANT Private MultiHack DeSync

04/12/2020 17:29 CountWG#76
UPDATE!!!!

added 2 versions of AIM
1. more legit ( old version)
2. more rage (new version)

now u can set it in menu
04/12/2020 17:36 JoshuaSE#77
Any chance that RCS gets implemented soon?
04/12/2020 17:55 CountWG#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaSE View Post
Any chance that RCS gets implemented soon?
aim have some RCS algorithm ( second version)
04/12/2020 18:38 nusim6MV#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountWG View Post
aim have some RCS algorithm ( second version)
Dont have anything included like that, I feel nothing.
04/12/2020 19:01 Eddy_RT#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Dont have anything included like that, I feel nothing.
yeah thats so weird I hope an improvement soon
04/12/2020 19:15 CountWG#81
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaa25 View Post
yeah thats so weird I hope an improvement soon
improve what???
i haven`t plat to do RCS rn
04/12/2020 19:43 Eddy_RT#82
Quote:
improve what???
i haven`t plat to do RCS rn

I mean sometimes aimbot locking over the head of the enemy but cheat really good for security and performance thank u
04/12/2020 22:52 wiz2themax#83
I just bought the 15 days.
Can you PM the link for access to the official DESYNC community?
04/12/2020 22:58 CountWG#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz2themax View Post
I just bought the 15 days.
Can you PM the link for access to the official DESYNC community?
write me on discord
04/12/2020 23:49 514blizzy#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaa25 View Post
I mean sometimes aimbot locking over the head of the enemy but cheat really good for security and performance thank u
I was having that issues as well, just use the original version of the aimbot it's perfect. Was literally playing against XQC, M0xxy and a few other streamers today, Q'd them 3 tiems in a row and we destroyed them. Hit a 30+ bomb each game.
04/13/2020 00:39 xploD69#86
Bought. Will post review.
They said they're adding in fog of war method this week, it will make ESP unusable like they do on ESEA/FACEIT though.
04/13/2020 00:53 CountWG#87
Quote:
Originally Posted by xploD69 View Post
Bought. Will post review.
They said they're adding in fog of war method this week, it will make ESP unusable like they do on ESEA/FACEIT though.
fog of war already in game....

also send me link about it in discord pls
04/13/2020 01:03 xploD69#88
Quote:
fog of war already in game....

also send me link about it in discord pls
Written by a riot admin

"I have a long article (it might be the longest article I've written since school!) about Fog of War coming out this week (Tuesday I think?). I'm also planning on writing shorter pieces about other anti-cheat topics but I haven't started them yet."

They also talk about how the AC is only half implemented to make sure launch was free of issues but regret not just going full force off the bat. It's just under reddit valorant.
04/13/2020 01:19 nomorals#89
Quote:
Written by a riot admin

"I have a long article (it might be the longest article I've written since school!) about Fog of War coming out this week (Tuesday I think?). I'm also planning on writing shorter pieces about other anti-cheat topics but I haven't started them yet."

They also talk about how the AC is only half implemented to make sure launch was free of issues but regret not just going full force off the bat. It's just under reddit valorant.
Fog of war is in game already that's why the ESP lags behind the players quite a bit. You're receiving an outdated location of where the place is/was.
04/13/2020 02:16 CountWG#90
Quote:
Written by a riot admin

where??? link???