NightFlyers is back! Best Darkorbit Private Server

04/08/2020 11:23 Majiko208#1
Hello pilots!

NightFlyers is back and stronger then ever!

Here to make it fast i list you the features that we have and other don't have:

- Full pve system
- Lottery system to gain items as LF-4, Havoc, Hercules
- Pirate Booties to gain LF-4, boosters and tickets for the lottery
- Low gate fully pve(no pvp in the gate) to allow new players to farm in peace.
- 50/60 players online in the evening.

Coming soon features:

- Hitac Event
- UBA
- Tournaments
- Clan fights
- Ships as hammerclaw and some other relatively new ships of DO.

Server Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord Invite: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hope you enjoy and have fun!!
04/09/2020 13:00 azent1#2
Can't register, email verification doesn't work.
04/14/2020 20:12 LaysMax31#3
Why do you always login to x-8 i don't get it..
04/15/2020 20:49 W3ax#4
You are a developer on an other server aren't you? :lul:
04/15/2020 21:34 LaysMax31#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by W3ax View Post
You are a developer on an other server aren't you? :lul:
He actually isn't, probably they share same source and ideas, I started playing this server yesterday and I'm really enjoying it to be honest, not many online but stable and 0 lag that's what I loved the most.Give it a try ^^
04/15/2020 21:44 erizh#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaysMax31 View Post
He actually isn't, probably they share same source and ideas, I started playing this server yesterday and I'm really enjoying it to be honest, not many online but stable and 0 lag that's what I loved the most.Give it a try ^^
Sadly it's getting DDoSd a lot.
04/15/2020 22:17 W3ax#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaysMax31 View Post
He actually isn't, probably they share same source and ideas, I started playing this server yesterday and I'm really enjoying it to be honest, not many online but stable and 0 lag that's what I loved the most.Give it a try ^^
I made the logo for them, I will definately test that as soon as I will have some free time.