04/03/2020 17:13 rplzDev#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Hi, no thanks.
hi , bye :mofo:
04/03/2020 17:17 ThunderNikk#4
I have 1 elite gold!

You could have 21!

Keep in mind everyone else. Any purchase or trade made outside of the elite gold system is unsupported and would get no intervention from the administration of this forum should something go wrong.
04/03/2020 18:48 アルカード#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rplzDev View Post
Nulled
Scamm or false files, can't wait untill ghost comment s
04/03/2020 19:18 rplzDev#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルカード View Post
Scamm or false files, can't wait untill ghost comment s
wow u r so smart !!
i have never seen someone like u before
u should join to nasa
04/03/2020 19:18 ilyaslord36#7
Quote:
is there any one interested of purchasing full 9.6 files
plz pm me on forum for more informations !
i need it also where is the revo team ? what happen ?
04/03/2020 19:22 SilentWisdom#8
Prolly just another "team" member who decided to make money for himself. I'm sure @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] will be here soon to act holy and release same files to "save" epvp. Cause they have the biggest e penis and we should all bow.
04/06/2020 08:47 Ghost Informatics#9
No files were leaked.

how to know if someone got the files from our side? ofc he will mention that and we'll put a Thanks on his thread.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'm sure you're so excited to bow and try it.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] It's fake thread and he doesn't have the files so I think it's better to close this thread to avoid any potential scam.

Good luck!
04/06/2020 13:51 medaion#10
He probably got it from the Arab forum.
On the arable site there is the version 9.6 I'm testing it right now but we are not allowed to share it so if the guy got it or I got it he's not allowed to give it to anyone ...

So the sale of this release would not be allowed.
04/06/2020 15:32 アルカード#11
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if he has it i guess a video can prove it.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if you realy have it,just make a video and post it here so people can see it.

if he don't video in next 7 days it is a scamm and thread should be closed as such.

easy peasy to solve this.
04/06/2020 22:45 medaion#12
After testing the arabic files supposed to be 9.6, it's a 9.5 migrated to 9.6 so it still lacks functions like the double crossbow but easy to do & it lacks the colored ruppes functions
04/06/2020 23:21 rplzDev#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
No files were leaked.

how to know if someone got the files from our side? ofc he will mention that and we'll put a Thanks on his thread.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'm sure you're so excited to bow and try it.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] It's fake thread and he doesn't have the files so I think it's better to close this thread to avoid any potential scam.

Good luck!
no files are leaked ?? really ? who said the we r thiefs as u ?
04/07/2020 07:43 Ghost Informatics#14
Quote:
no files are leaked ?? really ? who said the we r thiefs as u ?
well, now we all know it's fake @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you can do your job
04/07/2020 07:53 アルカード#15
Upload proof of your files or mods will just close thread