Rakkion | 2006 Memories | Bug-free | Lifetime | Play to Win | GO 04.11.2020

04/16/2020 13:02 andryy#196
Hello guys,
please go check the #announcements of discord channel.
As we wrote there, the server company has a momentary tenchincal issue, so it's not up to us.
Ofc we are in touch with them now, they are going to solve this asap.
Thanks a lot for being patients, we will be soon up again, stronger than before and with new many features.
04/16/2020 13:02 Rakkion#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
what happened? i thought it was for only 20 mins, is the server completely closed?
Please check the discord server #announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubstylez View Post
RIP was fun while it lasted....
Quote:
Originally Posted by leckergeil View Post
How long is the downtime of server?
04/16/2020 13:08 leckergeil#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkion View Post

I cant join into discord. Please save this.
04/16/2020 13:17 powerclass#199
I can't login.
Discord server adress is timeduot, cannot reach.

Info please
04/16/2020 13:20 andryy#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
I can't login.
Discord server adress is timeduot, cannot reach.

Info please
please check my last post just above.
04/16/2020 13:26 D3luXe1337#201
RIP Server :(
Downtime cause of CORONA xD
04/16/2020 13:58 hyp33r1#202
I'm expecting exp boost compensation for this downtime.
04/16/2020 14:19 Nubstylez#203
Good luck guys.. I cant play on a server that is going to have issues like this.. It was fun while it lasted...
04/16/2020 14:30 Rakkion#204
Quote:
Good luck guys.. I cant play on a server that is going to have issues like this.. It was fun while it lasted...
Issues ? we do not have any issues actually
This is COVID19 affecting the server company technical team

We can not do anything with it. We're watching the scene just like you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

However Silkroad Rakkion is willing to continue the journey, we just started.

Keep in mind this COVID19 affecting every single huge project as well, not only Rakkion.

Not to mention that our technical team contacting their technical team to fix this.

Thanks for your review and hope you understand the situation.
04/16/2020 15:10 Nubstylez#205
when you schedule a 20 min server inspection and it leads to hours of waiting.. Thats an issue. Even if it is a virus issue you and your customers still have to wait everytime..They say this virus thing could go right into 2021.. Anyways I was under the impression you guys owned the equipment and server and thats why it was going to be long term server.. now that i know its hosted and you will never know when the issues will be done when something like this happens. is just a total mess.. people want a stable server that wont have issues like this even if there is what you call a virus issue with people short staffed.. You pay for a service they should be able to fix the issue for you right away.. but this just tells me itll be fixed whenever.. could be waiting weeks.
04/16/2020 15:33 Rakkion#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexitaz View Post
Invalid link of discord i cant join :(
Here it's

Quote:
when you schedule a 20 min server inspection and it leads to hours of waiting.. Thats an issue. Even if it is a virus issue you and your customers still have to wait everytime..They say this virus thing could go right into 2021.. Anyways I was under the impression you guys owned the equipment and server and thats why it was going to be long term server.. now that i know its hosted and you will never know when the issues will be done when something like this happens. is just a total mess.. people want a stable server that wont have issues like this even if there is what you call a virus issue with people short staffed.. You pay for a service they should be able to fix the issue for you right away.. but this just tells me itll be fixed whenever.. could be waiting weeks.
Yes, also an earthquick may happen, we can not see the future

However if you have read the #announcements in the discord server, you will see that we have mentioned already that it's from the server company side.

What can we do about it ? contacting them and report the issue. So they can go there and do the physical work.

We have received many mails from them with apologizes and explains that situation of COVID19 and we do understand the situation and we're waiting and contacting them.

You should too understand the situation, however we're not forcing you to wait with us, if you have a better place to go, please enjoy your time there with a wish from RakkionTeam of having what you deserve there.

If you expect that we go there and kill the server company because they're affected because of COVID19, we will not. We do understand the situation.

However we never had spikes, or lags, or any issues, we believe you know that already, so you should believe what we're saying when we do. Because we do not have bad history together or so that makes you always think the bad thing over the good.

Thanks for reading this.
04/16/2020 16:16 billy445#207
Quote:
bye :)
04/16/2020 16:52 Byorn#208
Hope server is not hosted on hyperfilter. Cause their tech support suck.
04/16/2020 17:01 Xoen#209
ONLY GOOD LOGO LOL
--------------------------
GOOD LUCK MAN

04/16/2020 17:01 Rakkion#210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Hope server is not hosted on hyperfilter. Cause their tech support suck.
Actually we do have two powerful machines from the biggest dedicated servers in the scene. However their technical team affected by COVID19

Not to mention out technical team contacting them atm, to make sure it fix as soon as possible, however this should be solve really soon.

Please keep an eye on the discord server.