[Sell] Hypixel Skyblock Coins

03/22/2020 14:09 R4pTix#1
Hey I'm selling Hypixel Skyblock Coins.
Current stock: 0mil

Current prices:

1 million = 1,30€
5 million = 6,00€ (1,2€/Million)
10 million = 11,00€ (1,1€/Million)



The first 5 to buy will be able to get 1 million for 1€ (limited to 1 million per user)
3/5 available


Send me a message here or join my [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]!




Negativ rating because I wouldn't go first?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Oh and the guy who gave me a negativ got banned. Ty for destroying my TBMs :)
I even said we could use a middleman if he would take the fees: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2020 15:01 SuperZombie#2
Scammer!! He tryd to scamm me. Scammer!! Er hat versucht mich zu scammen!!