⭐RING-1 !-OFFICIAL-! COD:MW4 + Warzone Cheat Internal Aimbot/ESP [HWID SPOOFER]⭐

03/15/2020 15:01 PlayerAim#1
We only provide easy to use, affordable and most importantly safe products.
Our focus is safety of our users and quality of the products that we provide.
We always make sure that you got what you paid for and your experience is smooth and worthy.
Please do not stop yourself joining our discord group and becoming a part of our community.

RING-1

-ONLY INTEL CPU

++Warzone Supported

UNLOCK ALL
Weapon camos
Operators
Weapon blueprints
Vehicle skins
Emblems
Calling cards
Watches
Kill moves
Unfinished Developer skins!

MISC
No recoil
Rapid fire
Maphack (exclusive feature!)

PLAYER ESP
Highly configurable!
Death check
Team/friendly check
Bones
Distance
Visibility checks
Health Checks

ITEM ESP (WARZONE ONLY)
Categorized
Display/filter on item rarity

AIMBOT
Highly configurable!
Visibility checks
Bones Snap
Bone selection
Humanized smoothing
Lock target
FOV
Multiple aimkey configurations
Hardware emulated mouse aimbot (very safe!)
❤️Angle Aimbot❤️

TRIGGERBOT
Highly configurable!

HWID SPOOFER
No risk of hardware bans! Need to diskpart clean after every ban!

MENU

Gallery

--------------------------

VIDEO

--------------------------

[CPU:]
We only support Intel CPU's. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor!

[REQUIREMENTS]
- Win 10 & Win11 x64 (latest 3 versions)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Feedbacks

03/17/2020 14:51 d4rkb4k#2
any vouch for MW ?
03/17/2020 16:16 kql778#3
blue screen
03/17/2020 17:02 PlayerAim#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
blue screen
u are not my customer.. sorry not support

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
any vouch for MW ?
all in discord.
03/18/2020 21:32 craaak#5
i bought a week key and i will review after trying the aimbot
hope it will be good :)

after i played for almost 4 hr here is my review

aimbot is good and smooth and am using the normal setting and i didn't change any thing and no one will know that am using hack i give it 9/10

esp is good and i hope they will fix one thing to make the bot ignore open cache some times i see one and i go to it and i found it open but overall the esp is very good and u can know the rarity of the item
i give 10 if it will not show the open cache 9/10

support response is very fast and they helped me a lot until every thing is Ok and they checked with me and asked me to tell them if i face any problem
10/10 support .

that all i can tell u about Ring-1 after 4 hr
03/19/2020 10:22 PlayerAim#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by craaak View Post
i bought a week key and i will review after trying the aimbot
hope it will be good :)

after i played for almost 4 hr here is my review

aimbot is good and smooth and am using the normal setting and i didn't change any thing and no one will know that am using hack i give it 9/10

esp is good and i hope they will fix one thing to make the bot ignore open cache some times i see one and i go to it and i found it open but overall the esp is very good and u can know the rarity of the item
i give 10 if it will not show the open cache 9/10

support response is very fast and they helped me a lot until every thing is Ok and they checked with me and asked me to tell them if i face any problem
10/10 support .

that all i can tell u about Ring-1 after 4 hr
thank you for your review. We will always continue to offer good products.
03/19/2020 12:14 DeathNote#7
Just purchased from PlayerAim, will update my experience with them in a couple of hours.

Edit: After a few hours of play, I can say this is the most legit experience I've had ! Been raging for the past few hours ! Would highly recommend these guys ! Thanks PlayerAim !

Cheers!
03/19/2020 12:34 PlayerAim#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNote View Post
Just purchased from PlayerAim, will update my experience with them in a couple of hours.

Cheers!
I am sure that you will have the best experience. have fun ;)
03/21/2020 19:53 devilutzZz#9
The hack works perfectly,best support, and leggit,i know the guy for more then 5 months, always provide only BEST STUFF.
03/21/2020 20:14 PlayerAim#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilutzZz View Post
The hack works perfectly,best support, and leggit,i know the guy for more then 5 months, always provide only BEST STUFF.
Thank you.
We have 24/7 staff for support. We don't just think of you as customers, you are also a member of this big family. Thank you for being part of this family.
We always do our best to offer you the best product and best support.
04/02/2020 20:57 deathangelzz#11
xd
04/02/2020 21:10 PlayerAim#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathangelzz View Post
stream proof?
not.
04/05/2020 19:13 krampfcobain#13
Purchased from PlayerAim with crypto, no Problems so far. I will update my experience with the hack in a couple of hours

Edit: I've testet the hack for a few hours. In itself, everything works very well. Unfortunately, at least for me there are some crashes every 2-3 Games. The support will help you quickly and with pleasure but unfortunately the crashes are not completely gone for me.

Apart from that everything worked as expected.

But I have the feeling that you get into a kind of cheater jail relatively quickly. After 3-5 rounds you play mostly only against other cheaters and i play semi legit and do not rage. Of course PlayerAim canīt really do anything about that but it kinda sucks :D
04/06/2020 21:42 xLOL4EVERx#14
I have already purchased it and have asked me to join their internal discord server. The customer service enthusiastically gave me patient answers. Looking forward to a good game experience! Everyone can buy with confidence!
04/08/2020 01:44 PlayerAim#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by krampfcobain View Post
Purchased from PlayerAim with crypto, no Problems so far. I will update my experience with the hack in a couple of hours

Edit: I've testet the hack for a few hours. In itself, everything works very well. Unfortunately, at least for me there are some crashes every 2-3 Games. The support will help you quickly and with pleasure but unfortunately the crashes are not completely gone for me.

Apart from that everything worked as expected.

But I have the feeling that you get into a kind of cheater jail relatively quickly. After 3-5 rounds you play mostly only against other cheaters and i play semi legit and do not rage. Of course PlayerAim canīt really do anything about that but it kinda sucks :D
thank you bro