Looking For A Fortnite Cheat Dev?

03/14/2020 17:54 Emmy:)#1
It seems that there are a lot of pastes going around and a high demand for devs that can make unique features and provide a HQ cheat. I am a very experienced developer that can find unique exploits/features.

Experience:
-Almost 4 Years of C++
-2 Years of C#
-2 Years of Game Hacking

If you are interested in starting a P2C, contact me on my public discord: Enny#1832

Please note that I will not be managing any communities. You are in charge of selling/being the face of the community. I will not be public and you will be the only one who will be able to contact me. First come, first serve.
03/14/2020 20:32 Bigdady27#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy:) View Post
It seems that there are a lot of pastes going around and a high demand for devs that can make unique features and provide a HQ cheat. I am a very experienced developer that can find unique exploits/features.

Experience:
-Almost 4 Years of C++
-2 Years of C#
-2 Years of Game Hacking

If you are interested in starting a P2C, contact me on my public discord: Enny#1832

Please note that I will not be managing any communities. You are in charge of selling/being the face of the community. I will not be public and you will be the only one who will be able to contact me. First come, first serve.
I added you on discord, lets talk about it and make a deal :) (Bigdady27#3576)
03/15/2020 12:07 Bigdady27#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin777 View Post
Do not deal with this person after talking he said he could produce me a internal cheat for only 125$ plus 25$ monthly , (For forntite) At that point i knew it was a scam, Then i asked him to show me projects he had done before and he shows me a fortnite cheat that he did not code/own he was just a user of it, i asked him how much for source he said 250$ but it is 100% a scam since the cheat he claimed he made was not his nor did he make it do not buy from him! ( He blocked me after exposing him since it was not his cheat)
Thanks for info, dont worry i check out everything first before i make a deal.
03/22/2020 07:22 Bigdady27#4
I just want to warn everyone. DO NOT try to make a deal with this guy, he is fake and scam. There are no projects he made himself, he dont offer any proof and after all he deleted/ blocked me off discord when i asked him to show me some proof of his work.

NOT RECOMMENDED!!!