[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

03/04/2023 23:19 Noly_#3571
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
That's more easy to believe for games protected by EAC or BE, but even then you'd be surprised how a lot of them just use affordable invite only cheats for those games
What are you supposed to get when you pay 10000 per month ? being the only one to use the cheat ? I don't see any other advantage, these private developers (if they exist) don't have magic power or more advanced knowledge than people like you
03/05/2023 00:39 0x41^4#3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
What are you supposed to get when you pay 10000 per month ? being the only one to use the cheat ? I don't see any other advantage, these private developers (if they exist) don't have magic power or more advanced knowledge than people like you
sometimes they do as they're the ones working on it (ac developer)
03/05/2023 03:43 Second2Non3#3573
Mobius status should be changed to detected so not to confuse or lure people to their detected cheats. saying its undetected is misleading people looking for actual undetected cheats.Also congrats to phantom overlay for making lifetime private chat and caring for their privacy big kudos to you and your team.
03/05/2023 05:14 Camelot1821#3574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Second2Non3 View Post
Mobius status should be changed to detected so not to confuse or lure people to their detected cheats. saying its undetected is misleading people looking for actual undetected cheats.Also congrats to phantom overlay for making lifetime private chat and caring for their privacy big kudos to you and your team.
You sound dumb as shit, less than 10% of they're user base getting clapped is not considered a "detection" I've used there product for almost a year and never got a perm. All because a select few got hit yall think it was 100% detected, if that were the case more like 90% would've got hit. They'll be back and better than ever. I'll continue to use them cause I ain't no punk bitch and know that there's always a risk to cheating no matter the provider
03/05/2023 05:43 Second2Non3#3575
First off, they announced it was a detection. Second, you are a punk b*tch for not admitting it was detected. I'm sure they'll return, but until then, they should have detected status, unless this entire listing/information is misleading. Maybe if they actually secured their telegram instead of letting people like BadBoyBeaman run around in it, exposing everything and everyone in it, they would have better support or reviews from people who don't consider their cheats to be good or trustworthy. If they were not detected, why is it not back up and running? It's been a week now and there are no signs of them releasing a new cheat. You already sound too biased to consider you anything but a troll at this point. I respect them if it's to ensure future detections do not happen, but nobody knows that for sure.
03/05/2023 08:20 Kawasaki21#3576
Dudes right. Shits detected for mw2.
About 2 weeks ago lots of users started getting perms. Devs, admins and cheerleaders blamed it on the play style etc raging, which is understandable. Then the recently bigger ban wave happened. But yeah, They running a sale 🤣. Detected as fuck. Big enough ban waves. So yes. Should be updated for mw2. Just like all others would be. They’ll be back soon they say. And when they do update it.

Can a moderator fix this?
Or will this also be deleted like anything about mobius?

Thanks.
03/05/2023 11:02 Fighters87#3577
they wrote to you "in ten days"... 10 days have not passed. For security reasons they are rewriting it. What are you complaining about? You should thank anyone who stops for a single feature that hit 100/2000 and redo everything from scratch for your own safety.
03/05/2023 13:57 Andrezillian#3578
what about proofcore , is it safe? has it ever been detected?
03/05/2023 14:42 Xenos#3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrezillian View Post
what about proofcore , is it safe? has it ever been detected?
Undetected since release
03/05/2023 15:17 MobiusCheats#3580
Quote:

Our Warzone 2 product experienced a partial detection affecting ~5% of our users.

The cheat is being reworked and sales were disabled at the same time as injections.

No one is being “lured” everything for sale on my site is Undetected.

MW2/WZ2 is not for sale at the moment, so the only products offered by me right now are UD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawasaki21 View Post
Dudes right. Shits detected for mw2.
About 2 weeks ago lots of users started getting perms. Devs, admins and cheerleaders blamed it on the play style etc raging, which is understandable. Then the recently bigger ban wave happened. But yeah, They running a sale ��. Detected as fuck. Big enough ban waves. So yes. Should be updated for mw2. Just like all others would be. They’ll be back soon they say. And when they do update it.

Can a moderator fix this?
Or will this also be deleted like anything about mobius?

Thanks.

Same reply to you above, the sale is for all our other products which are UD and always have been, the sale was done so users could get something to hold them over until we come back up, as we noticed many going to other providers and getting banned within hours.

Nothing is “detected as fuck”

My situation is pretty much the best case scenario any dev could ask for when an issue arrises, 5% of my base vs an average 75% when a cheat is detected in some form, I’ll take that any day.
03/05/2023 15:18 ebris#3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
they wrote to you "in ten days"... 10 days have not passed. For security reasons they are rewriting it. What are you complaining about? You should thank anyone who stops for a single feature that hit 100/2000 and redo everything from scratch for your own safety.
He needs to explain it more clearly that is the problem with Mobius. If any function is detected then he can say that and that seems detected and fix it. If anything is detected then the cheat is detected. It's easy there is nothing more to say. I have use Mobius some months and I have no problems never shadow or perm ban. I don't know why some guys are banned. It's possible that the cheat is safe and they play rage and get a manualy review. All it's possible I hope Sym know the problem exactly and can fix it.
03/05/2023 16:10 Camelot1821#3582
Quote:
First off, they announced it was a detection. Second, you are a punk b*tch for not admitting it was detected. I'm sure they'll return, but until then, they should have detected status, unless this entire listing/information is misleading. Maybe if they actually secured their telegram instead of letting people like BadBoyBeaman run around in it, exposing everything and everyone in it, they would have better support or reviews from people who don't consider their cheats to be good or trustworthy. If they were not detected, why is it not back up and running? It's been a week now and there are no signs of them releasing a new cheat. You already sound too biased to consider you anything but a troll at this point. I respect them if it's to ensure future detections do not happen, but nobody knows that for sure.
These comments really show how fucking stupid some cheaters are lol, literally know nothing about coding let alone how to properly cheat without getting banned, 90% of you dumbasses are blatant asf and will cry detek
03/05/2023 16:12 Fighters87#3583
what are you talking about? if it was the cheat detected, you were all banned!
03/05/2023 18:40 vavushka#3584
Has interwebz ever been detected? Not some random cheaters that usinf spoofer, unlocks, rage etc.
03/05/2023 20:51 malk10#3585
Quote:
Originally Posted by vavushka View Post
Has interwebz ever been detected? Not some random cheaters that usinf spoofer, unlocks, rage etc.
Never