[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

09/25/2022 03:14 MobiusCheats#2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Wieso kein Skeleton Esp :) ?

Grüße
You cheating on me?

MobiusCheats MW2 Beta access available now via pre order or stand alone beta purchase.

09/25/2022 14:00 Shaddowwalker#2762
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

You cheating on me?

MobiusCheats MW2 Beta access available now via pre order or stand alone beta purchase.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Never brah.

Was just curious if its due to Autoupdater like on PO. Educational purposes.
09/25/2022 14:42 Xenos#2763
Added MobiusCheats MW2 Cheat.
Added KernAim´s MW2 Cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], could Sync Spoofer get added to the spoofer list on this thread..
No feedback on your CoD thread. :feelsbadman:
09/25/2022 19:39 LukeManolia#2764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Added MobiusCheats MW2 Cheat.
Added KernAim´s MW2 Cheat.

No feedback on your CoD thread. :feelsbadman:
Ah yeah, they usually vouch on the Valorant one. I'll tell them to vouch on the cod one.
09/25/2022 20:50 zebleer#2765
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
can only buy lifetime? beta ends in a day lol
It's not lifetime beta... it's lifetime which includes all of the beta & after the release of the game... cheat will support all MP modes, DMZ, Warzone 2.

I will add lower term options after the game's release. Beta was for lifetime only.
09/28/2022 09:28 Devondd3#2766
Engine owning pops more than anything Iwantcheats is not a scam use them for a year straight 1 pop.. battlelog is good private cheat does give u product but can pop like EO Idk who made this list but its off
09/28/2022 11:35 Shaddowwalker#2767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devondd3 View Post
Engine owning pops more than anything Iwantcheats is not a scam use them for a year straight 1 pop.. battlelog is good private cheat does give u product but can pop like EO Idk who made this list but its off
Are you on crack or something bud ? Lmfao
09/29/2022 05:56 malk10#2768
Quote:
Iwantcheats does provide "working" products but they've given themselves a bad reputation by lying about detections which I'd consider a scam. Also, the MW/WZ cheat they sell is just ghostaim reskinned. Go save yourself $20/month and buy it directly from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Battlelog operates in a similar manner; they charge premium and lie about detections.
09/29/2022 06:14 Devondd3#2769
Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post
Iwantcheats does provide "working" products but they've given themselves a bad reputation by lying about detections which I'd consider a scam. Also, the MW/WZ cheat they sell is just ghostaim reskinned. Go save yourself $20/month and buy it directly from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Battlelog operates in a similar manner; they charge premium and lie about detections.
Fair enough thanks I knew it was a resale I like it because the spoofer actually works and is included but who do think the best is?
09/29/2022 06:43 Devondd3#2770
Quote:
Originally Posted by malk10 View Post

Thanks just like it because the spoofer but
Do you think is the best
09/29/2022 08:06 Goldfrapp0x0309#2771
Quote:
Ouf, can we get this spam out of there. Clearly shilling bot and spammy.
09/29/2022 10:52 Devondd3#2772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Ouf, can we get this spam out of there. Clearly shilling bot and spammy.
lol love u too or you could give information like malk we all start somewhere and only give information off Experience all I'm saying is EO should atleast be on the same status and not better as some of the others I named but that my opinion thanks malk
09/29/2022 11:23 b0redrager#2773
Quote:
lol love u too or you could give information like malk we all start somewhere and only give information off Experience all I'm saying is EO should atleast be on the same status and not better as some of the others I named but that my opinion thanks malk
you sir are an idiot EO (EO hasn't been relevant since 2021), iwantcheats and battlelog are the most detected and shitty providers in cod :kekw:
09/29/2022 11:37 Devondd3#2774
[QUOTE=b0redrager;39343261]you sir are an idiot EO (EO hasn't been relevant since 2021), iwantcheats and battlelog are the most detected and shitty providers in cod :kekw:[/QUOTE
Eo use to pop every ban wave seen many of friends go rip and at one point we're only taking crypto as payment(idk if that's the case now) and BL was good when they had the one with the spoofer think it was dev girl can't remember but yeah after that was dropped it went downhill but instead of calling someone a idiot why don't you recommend something you troll
09/30/2022 15:28 malk10#2775
Quote:
Thanks just like it because the spoofer but
Do you think is the best
Their cheat has been detected a few times (more often than their spoofer). I'd go with interwebz, mobiuscheats or phantomoverlay paired with any of the legit spoofers listed by Xenos.