Looking for a spoofer

03/09/2020 13:30 ociff#1
I'm looking for a really, really good spoofer. The ones that don't ban you after 30-45 mins, or better yet, not ban at all after a few days and that I'm able to play for a few months/week/years till I get a new laptop/pc.

Not looking to buy the cheat that comes with it because I am not looking to cheat anymore. I just want to play the game with a few friends. Using a spoofer. Please don't offer those stupid ones.

I'm looking for one that is lifetime payment too. I don't mind the price as long as it's good.
03/09/2020 18:18 pointtr#2
Buy a new SSD and replace it with you than is done no more HWID ban. Tested and work!
03/12/2020 11:35 Vizionzvr#3
do not ;listen to this guy that does not work at all apex bans way more then ur hdd and ssd
03/12/2020 15:03 Lounel#4
Hi ociff,

I am looking for the same. I already tried BSS but it was detected twice during two months + it will take 60% of your performance...
Then I tried Cloudacy.wtf, it was fine at the beginning, it had tracers cleaner in it, but got detected like month ago and havenīt been updated since:(
Be carefull, there are a lot of scammers out side and NEVER buy lifetime without testing it first.