Question

02/25/2010 23:15 suanni#1
1. Wondering how you add a new composer to a server, If there is a guide I must have over looked it. Unless I did not look hard enough.

2. How to make it to where you can trade pets over 100*. Once again sorry if this topic has already been discussed.

Thank you.
02/25/2010 23:52 ~WARNING~#2
1: i forget how, ill look around
2: thats something to do with the message server, you have to hex edit the msg server to fix that, hex editing the msg server is in a sticky
02/25/2010 23:53 Knight^Hawk#3
what i did was copy the composer npc and changed the cords and id but that was a test server so ya i wouldnt try it on a normal server .....

2. you gotta edit the msg server, i believe theres guides on it just gotta use the search function.
02/26/2010 01:27 danieldada#4
To answer your questions your going to need to do the following:

for question 1 Copy the line for "Composer Name" Change the ID's and then go to cq_task and copy the task lines for the npc ID, change them to the corrosponding id's for your composer name change. Then go to cq_action and fin the id's under thoose tasks. Copy + Change them. And then your good to go. (If you want to change the npc look you will have to edit that in cq_npc )

for question 2 you will have to find soulrman i beleive he released an edited msg server that will run up to 65 thousand stars trading. i may be mistaken but i think it's in the sticky spot.
02/26/2010 05:32 King_Arthur#5
+4-9 reported at: 25 Feb 2010 - 23:30:00 GMT -5 Cause: Spam
#PostsRemoved