I am looking for a cheat called "MC EFT"

02/22/2020 07:30 huluwa#1
I am looking for a cheat called "MC EFT",I didn't find where the author sold him. If you know, please tell me. Thank you very much. I just need the author's thread or his contact information. I just need the author's instead of the reseller.
02/22/2020 07:56 z179329195#2
There is no slot for this cheat. You can buy it from a Chinese reseller, Because the author only cares about Chinese money, and it will be detected.
02/22/2020 09:18 huluwa#3
Can you tell me the author's contact information

Quote:
Originally Posted by z179329195 View Post
There is no slot for this cheat. You can buy it from a Chinese reseller, Because the author only cares about Chinese money, and it will be detected.
Can you tell me the author's contact information? thank you very much
02/22/2020 09:28 Liunian-xx#4
No thanks:lul:
02/22/2020 09:38 caoyueyue#5
MC's dev is Chinese
02/22/2020 12:14 qq333666#6
我是中国人,但是我不知道这个MC的作者,我也想找
02/27/2020 07:25 iRonJn777#7
I'm looking for that, too. If u got some info, please tell me!��

My email:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
感谢老铁