ANY staff from kernalcheats.to HELP?

02/09/2020 18:06 chernobylda#1
please delete, I figured out the problem. sorry.
02/09/2020 19:17 Xenos#2
If you forgot your password that is your fault not from KC. If you are smart then you create a second account, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and ask for support :)
02/09/2020 21:44 chernobylda#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
If you forgot your password that is your fault not from KC. If you are smart then you create a second account, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and ask for support :)
I didn't forget the password, I had it stored, the problem was I created my account through the checkout process and I didn't checkout immediately after placing my order so I don't think the account was ever actually created, since I was able to register the same email through the community area. Sorry, would you mind deleting this thread?
02/09/2020 23:03 BEcorp#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
:kappa:
02/12/2020 21:34 Luketraition#5
oh that thing that banned thounds of people?
02/12/2020 21:38 ilikebacon#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luketraition View Post
oh that thing that banned thounds of people?
Welcome to cheating.

If you can't handle being banned, dont cheat
02/13/2020 12:32 veduza0#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
Welcome to cheating.

If you can't handle being banned, dont cheat
Amen