SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel]

03/12/2020 20:10 turboOdin#271
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nk3lb0b View Post
das klingt perfekt, danke.
Ich muss vorher nur herausfinden, ob ich in meinem ersten Ban, direkt einen HWID Ban erhalten habe.
quote mich dann einfach hier wenn du probleme hast.

hast bestimmt nen hwid bann. alles andere außer external wird dich immer irgendwann zu 100% bannen.
03/12/2020 20:49 SlateHub#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboOdin View Post
i could not even pick LEDX from the loot list:pimp:
DM me via discord and send me a trade request via elitepvpers. Currently i don't even know if you are my customer and you are messaging on my thread.

Until you do the above, stop messaging on my epvp thread. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easystreet1 View Post
Will this still work after todays patch ?. I mean they are adding new exfils, and interchange is getting a facelift.
It's verified working, no issues.
03/12/2020 20:55 Jacomob#273
Really good radar and have no issues with it. Slate keep it up the good work!
03/12/2020 20:55 bl4cktr0ubl3#274
Takes a bit to set up, but is still working for 12.4

Works like a charm as well :kreygasm:
03/12/2020 20:56 0nk3lb0b#275
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboOdin View Post
hast bestimmt nen hwid bann. alles andere außer external wird dich immer irgendwann zu 100% bannen.
was macht Dich bezüglich des HWID Bans sicher?
Es ist mein erster Ban, andere Käufer sagen, sie haben appdata verschiedene Ordner gelöscht + Router neustart + Cookies geleert und können mit nem neuen Acc spielen.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is your radar hack the same as those two?

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is there a different between thems and yours?
03/12/2020 21:07 SlateHub#276
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nk3lb0b View Post
was macht Dich bezüglich des HWID Bans sicher?
Es ist mein erster Ban, andere Käufer sagen, sie haben appdata verschiedene Ordner gelöscht + Router neustart + Cookies geleert und können mit nem neuen Acc spielen.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is your radar hack the same as those two?

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is there a different between thems and yours?
Dexaim is our official affiliate.

We are not affiliated with #2. That's a different radar.
03/13/2020 06:27 SurvariumT#277
Still working great after patch. Just need to add names to new loot (like aramid).
03/13/2020 13:18 danuezzy#278
Worked great for a whole night. Feeling very secure when running on a secound pc.
However this morning, I started the radar program and it tells me to select network adapter and there is none available?

Worked great for a whole night. Feeling very secure when running on a secound pc.
However this morning, I started the radar program and it tells me to select network adapter and there is none available?
03/13/2020 14:21 SlateHub#279
Quote:
Originally Posted by danuezzy View Post

Best support is provided inside our discord server. This is a bad outlet for support.
03/13/2020 19:11 soeni77#280
is it rly necessary to delete all anti-viruses? Cant you just disable them for the time your playing? You cant reinstall them after every time you play and using 2 pc's without av cant be an option.
Is there something i miss?
03/13/2020 20:46 danuezzy#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Best support is provided inside our discord server. This is a bad outlet for support.
Thanks, its fixed now.
03/14/2020 01:52 cpanic#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
is it rly necessary to delete all anti-viruses? Cant you just disable them for the time your playing? You cant reinstall them after every time you play and using 2 pc's without av cant be an option.
Is there something i miss?
Not really necessary to uninstall
03/14/2020 02:05 Deathbyroot#283
Review:
1 day trial worked good, just some little bugs here and there but functions as described!
03/14/2020 03:36 turnbased14#284
So I played for 30 days using eft using slate he makes great updates and literally is best radar out on the MARKET NO CAP! I'm a hard judge and i can say by far this man has it down.

obviously some bugs here and there but works and

SLATE's is

the best out of all of the radars out there

Slate has the BEST EFT RADAR OUT THERE!

I play tested 12-14 hours a day.
It has the most up to date maps, loot and Radar!

I used Damncheats for 15-20mins i wanted to spit on my computer then have my grandma break that bitch in 15 pieces cuz i just wasted my money on shit

SLATE EFT IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET
03/14/2020 04:50 SlateHub#285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbyroot View Post
Review:
1 day trial worked good, just some little bugs here and there but functions as described!
Thanks for an honest review. Those bugs are being phased out in the next build. Will be release once we know its stable for everyone.

Also some new features as well :)