[Unfair Game] ❤️Escape From Tarkov Cheat ❤️ ✅UNDETECTED✅Player/Item ESP & Aimbot🔥🔥🔥

04/27/2020 13:25 iwinuwin#106
Just Placed an order, will update this comment with a full review of the legit cheat with a detailed rating on each feature.

Update: After injecting nothing happens, tried it twice. going to seek support now. Will update again later.

Update: Cheat Worked, couldn't find anything regarding the item ESP on the menu, but esp and no recoil worked flawless. vouch.
04/27/2020 15:42 DadofBunnies#107
working with patch 0.12.5?
04/27/2020 18:42 snka#108
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadofBunnies View Post
some problems, but he's already workin on it.

Used it for 2 Days now. i think i gonna buy it for a month.

had no problems the last 2 Days
04/28/2020 00:06 Theonewhoknocks#109
Any idea how long it’ll be down for?
04/28/2020 00:42 snka#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonewhoknocks View Post
Any idea how long it’ll be down for?
got updatet at 00:12 :)
04/28/2020 03:47 Unfair Game#111
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwinuwin View Post
Just Placed an order, will update this comment with a full review of the legit cheat with a detailed rating on each feature.

Update: After injecting nothing happens, tried it twice. going to seek support now. Will update again later.
Hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],
we have updated it for the today’s game update already. Also dont forget run loader and game launcher as admin :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadofBunnies View Post
Hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]nnies,
Yes, we already updated it for 0.12.5.
04/28/2020 15:11 tonymontana11#112
hi Unfair Game Mehmet#0001 i bought your cheat but sent an overpayment and got an error can help me? thanks

Thanks for fixed it in a few minutes u r th ebest i leave a here my comment after this 3 days of cheat....

I'm here after my 3 days experience with EFT cheat ... I played in rage mode for 3 days continuously I gained over 300 million rubles I played hideously cheat I have a headshoot percentage of over 80 % over 500 kills in 3 days of only headshoot I played in ragemode convinced to be banned within a few hours, I will probably be banned in the next few days battleye can ban even after 1 month but anyway it will go this is the best cheat I have ever tried for tarkov in 4 years thanks
04/29/2020 15:28 AlphaSWAT#113
just bought the product and works as descriped in the thread. Thanks a lot!
05/03/2020 18:48 snka#114
Hier mal mein Review in Deutsch:

Ich nutze den Cheat nun seit rund einer Woche bisher funktioniert der einwandfrei. Mein Account den ich dafür nutze ist ungebannt(insg. 89Std) - manchmal auch über Maps einfach drüber geraged.

ESP funktioniert super. Man kann anzeigen bis zu welcher Entfernung die Gegner angezeigt werden(standardmäßig 500m).

Das einzige was mich ein wenig stört weil es als ITEM ESP drin steht ist das die Funktion lediglich Taschen, Werkzeugkisten, PC's anzeigt. Leider aber keine Items die man aufheben kann z.B. ob ein LEDx vielleicht gespawnt ist.

Nun zum Aimbot:
Der Aimbot kann Individuell auf seine Vorlieben eingestellt werden, passend zum Rage oder Legit spielen. Funktioniert Top, groß kann ich mich nicht beschweren lediglich eine Sache: Der Aimbot zielt solang es unter 60m sind auf den Kopf, ansonsten geht es eher richtung Body.

Aber meine Hauptsache war das der Cheat UD ist, sowieso No Recoil und ESP hat, von daher kann ich nur sagen das der Coder von Unfair Game einen sehr guten Job hier macht :)

English:(my english is bad, im sorry)
Im using the Cheat for a week now. (Ingame Hours: ~ 89 Hours), still unbanned, raged over some maps.

ESP does a good work. You can change the distance of the ESP.
The only thing what i dont like about the ESP is the Item ESP. It doesnt show you Items like LEDX, Graphiccards or other. It just show you Bags, PC's etc.

Aimbot:
I would say its fine. The only thing about is that if the enemys more than 60m away it aims to the Body not the Head.

At least the Cheat is really UD so i just can say that Unfair Game does a great job there!
05/04/2020 23:09 GUCCi3x#115
is anyone having problems with the website and the loader? its been down, does anyone have any information?
05/05/2020 01:42 Unfair Game#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCi3x View Post
is anyone having problems with the website and the loader? its been down, does anyone have any information?
Hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],

Website was under maintence in past few hours. You can access now.
05/05/2020 04:04 snka#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair Game View Post

Website was under maintence in past few hours. You can access now.
its again under maintence? i cant connect to the Website/cheat :/
05/05/2020 04:13 Dogey#118
Website keeps going down....
05/05/2020 12:06 drugonoth#119
Is this amd supported?
05/05/2020 18:23 False#120
Hello,

due to a rule change (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Please upload them within 7 days, otherwise we will consider stopping the sale. On the screenshots the sold product must be clearly recognizable.

Kind regards,
False