My project String Spanish

02/01/2020 01:52 Capturador#1
new Spanish string with color difference for equipment, weapons, stones, jewelry
Basic
Normal
Rare
Special
02/10/2020 04:07 masterofpuppets28#2
so this wouldn't work for 9.5.2?? just wondering?
02/10/2020 12:08 vancin2#3
No master class and no soul pet. Skill power up. New old best sw ��
02/10/2020 12:51 ThunderNikk#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofpuppets28 View Post
so this wouldn't work for 9.5.2?? just wondering?
They are working with the 9.4 string because this project started when 9.4 was the newest one out.

It would still work with 9.5.2 but any new texts added on new items or quests or locations would still need to be entered into the string resource that he is working with and translated. So there would be a considerable amount of work.

EDIT: Perhaps I stand corrected below...maybe it would not work with 9.5.2 even with just missing strings if there really were a lot of format changes. Capturador would know much better than I with all the work they have done on the project.
02/10/2020 21:03 Capturador#5
My idea is to create a 9.4 string that works for old versions.
The string 9.6 would create it later since there are many text strings that changed their format in 9.5.2 and when using 9.4 they do not work properly.

The only thing is that I am doing this project just for that reason it has taken me a long time and I also review each string data very well to repair it. I am reviewing 2 different strings US - KR since there are many strings with symbols ?????.