[Annoying-Bug-5165-Source]

02/24/2010 22:10 killersub#1
I have this annoying bug I started getting back...When I make a new character they spawn with unlimited king rank and sometimes a sky rocket high attribute points like 10k+...I want to know how to fix this since I already put a fresh new LoadCharacter and CreateCharacter void and still the same shit lol...I tried everything everyone says but I don't want to start my server from new...If anyone is "kindly" enough to help me I'd appreciate it much! anyways I forgot one bug that I might not have now but idk...they also spawn with lvl 137/or their hp/mp bar says 3k+ health/mana....I know its with the character so plz help!
02/24/2010 22:15 -Shunsui-#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
I have this annoying bug I started getting back...When I make a new character they spawn with unlimited king rank and sometimes a sky rocket high attribute points like 10k+...I want to know how to fix this since I already put a fresh new LoadCharacter and CreateCharacter void and still the same shit lol...I tried everything everyone says but I don't want to start my server from new...If anyone is "kindly" enough to help me I'd appreciate it much! anyways I forgot one bug that I might not have now but idk...they also spawn with lvl 137/or their hp/mp bar says 3k+ health/mana....I know its with the character so plz help!
Always make sure You do /exit before exiting the server
02/24/2010 22:16 killersub#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post
Always make sure You do /exit before exiting the server
always did and always will...but still got this damm annoyin bug >.> any other ways we can fix this?
02/24/2010 23:04 CIRASH#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
tried checking what your defaults are? i forgot this source doesnt use mysql but if it did itd be in there. try looking through your source. i dont use 5165 so i cant really help atm