[RELEASE]Bat Loot Pet

01/25/2020 00:30 アルカード#1
Re Releasing my first loot pets ever made.








[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/28/2020 00:33 アルカード#2
UPDATE



I check the sql query there was error with string and icon was updated and with help if @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] model size was reduced and cleaned up a bit.


both links of rar file and google drive link has been updated,if you already fixed the issue u can just download the the icon.




[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/30/2020 12:38 CiberGoD#3
I have model just invisible, what am I doing wrong?
Resources added, rdb updated.
01/30/2020 12:53 ThunderNikk#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiberGoD View Post
I have model just invisible, what am I doing wrong?
Resources added, rdb updated.
Curious if in the release the resources are hashed both ascii and normal or not?
01/30/2020 17:18 CiberGoD#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Curious if in the release the resources are hashed both ascii and normal or not?
I've tried different options. Most likely, I forgot about some file. Either I don't know something. My client is ignoring the db_monstermotionset file.
01/30/2020 18:46 InkDevil#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiberGoD View Post
I've tried different options. Most likely, I forgot about some file. Either I don't know something. My client is ignoring the db_monstermotionset file.
I guess you use 9.5.2 .
9.5.2 has a hardcoded monstermotionset in sFrame.
01/30/2020 19:38 CiberGoD#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
I guess you use 9.5.2 .
9.5.2 has a hardcoded monstermotionset in sFrame.
Which one should I use? 9.6+? Or version lower than 9.5.2?
01/30/2020 19:50 アルカード#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiberGoD View Post
Which one should I use? 9.6+? Or version lower than 9.5.2?
9.4 and below
11/20/2023 21:45 アルカード#9
Re Releasing this puppy too!