I need help with coding conqueronline private server

02/23/2010 19:48 folip5#1
Well i know the basics of the coding and im using the C#(sharp) languge to code them learned a lot from the hyrbid's guides(thanks) so i need someone to show me from where to start becouse the guides arent showing from where you should start.
Thanks.
02/23/2010 19:48 Huseby#2
Wrong section,

#Moved
02/23/2010 20:02 pro4never#3
Well seeing as you are just learning you will wanna use a pre-existing source.

Main ones around right now are

CoEmuV2: 5095, quite well organized for a public source. Not many serious bugs. Not many features (needs things added manually, lots of examples posted though)
Lotf: 5017, very buggy, very poorly organized. LOTS of features released
new lotf: 5165 less buggy (still loads of problems), slightly better organization (still horrible) and plenty of features released.
Hybrids source: 5017: NO features, PERFECTLY stable/no bugs, very well organized.

Basically choose one and download a source for it and start working with it. All of those are written in C# so you should be able to figure them out. There are a bunch of guides around the forum though for different source on how to do specific things (such as adding features, npcs, mob spawns, commands, etcetc)

Also, you may wanna take a peek at the guide in my siggy. It most likely wont apply seeing as you've already done basic programming and my guide focuses on cofuture/coemu.. should still be useful for some stuff though.