[Question]I need YOUR opinion!!

02/23/2010 18:07 intercsaki#1
I am playing sjsro old atm. Bored of lags and traffic. Does it worth to move/invest in mysro? I am not sure about rates, bot availability, nation of people, and so on. I wanna have every mustknown information about the server.

Thanks :)


Edit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Anything that isn't in this thread, and i should know, post it here for me :) thx.^^
02/23/2010 18:59 sarkadizoltan#2
Hi all!
Pls somebody help me i have vista and this is my problem.
I dont have start and etc. u can see in this pic pls if somebody know what is my problem pm me ty.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/23/2010 22:59 intercsaki#3
Lol what is this? oO Post a new topic if you dont understand something.....


*BUMPY*