Selling lol script

12/13/2019 17:27 Scharog#1
So yeah i bought some scripts 2 days ago and selling 1 of this called toirplus i payed 20$ btc and want for the script 10$ 28 days left they update every patch it so fast so yeah hit me up
Scharo#2424
going first to trusted peeps
12/14/2019 07:39 Melli-#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You only need to pay 12.50$ and not 20$, so it's better if they buy it from the official site.
12/14/2019 22:05 Coach Broeki#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post

You only need to pay 12.50$ and not 20$, so it's better if they buy it from the official site.
Ohh well it's Melli, who else?!
And she is still as retarded as she ever was.. It's a site where they sell hanbot/toirplus cracked .. not the official website of them.. holy..

Offical sites:

If you have no clue please don't talk instead of advertising a website which sells cracked products.
12/15/2019 09:22 Melli-#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Ohh well it's Melli, who else?!
And she is still as retarded as she ever was.. It's a site where they sell hanbot/toirplus cracked .. not the official website of them.. holy..

Offical sites:

If you have no clue please don't talk instead of advertising a website which sells cracked products.
I typed in "toirplus script league of legends" in google and the first site was this site. Sad that the official site is not the first site which pops up, if I search for it.

By the way, do you have any proofs that this script is cracked?
12/15/2019 11:02 Coach Broeki#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
I typed in "toirplus script league of legends" in google and the first site was this site. Sad that the official site is not the first site which pops up, if I search for it.

By the way, do you have any proofs that this script is cracked?
Are you serious?
Check out the site?
And why would they offer way cheaper prices than the original?! For example hanbot has an official reseller who charges 25€ per month and not just 20€.

Come on girl you can't be that stupid.
12/15/2019 20:32 Saaja#6
#moved