CFF PRO - Apex Legends Cheats [Aimbot, RCS, Wallhack | Streamable]

12/12/2019 09:04 banek192#1
Apex Legends Cheat - CFF PRO Version. In Pro version added deadly aimbot, Recoil control and 2D Radar features! As well comes with good visuals features, that will show you all enemies and loot\items on map.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Anticheats:
- EAC: Undetected*
- Fully invisible on photos, OBS and other video\photo programs (except shadowplay)
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Game Version:
- Latest (Steam and Origin)
Requirements:
- AMD and Intel processor supported!
- Windows 10 version 21H1, 21H2, 22H2
- Windows 11 version 21H2;
- Game should be run in window mode! (For some users working with borderless mode)

Features:
Aimbot:
- Aim Key
- Silent Aimbot
- Legit Silent Aim
- Show FOV
- Body Aim
- Aim at Knocked
- Recoil Control
- Aim Smooth
- Aim Fov
- Aim Distance

Visuals:
- Name ESP
- Distance ESP
- Line ESP
- 2D Box ESP
- Glow ESP
- Armor ESP

- Health ESP
- Knocked Check
- Crosshair
- Distance Limit for ESP

2D Radar:
- Show Radar
- Radar Scale
- Transparent Background
- Show Players\Items

Item Filter:
- Enable Item ESP
- Customizable Item ESP Distance
- Show Weapons
- Show Ammo
- Show Grenades
- Show Healing Items
- Show Scopes
- Show Modules
- Show Armor
- Show Helmet
- Show Knockdowns
- Show Backpack
- Show Hop Ups

Misc:
- Fake Duck
- Free Camera
- Third Person
- Bunny Hop
- Auto Pistol
- Charge Riffle Infinite Bullets
- Skin Changer
- Skin Type
- Airstuck
- Airstuck Key

HotKeys:
- Menu key: "F6"
- Panic key for Items: "F4"

::Screenshots::
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Purchase Cheat: Please request trade once you made success purchase or before purchase!
Quote:
1 Month: ~17 USD per month!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you have any questions:
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!
12/16/2019 21:17 Lounel#2
Well, I will be honest.

+ Price, 24 USD per month is cheapest here on elitepvpers
+ ESP is nice, showing even armor for players separately

- Aimbot is trash and useless. It randomly spin you around when you want to shoot...
- If you have two monitors you have to PHYSICALLY disconnect one of them...
- it is working ONLY in windowed mode, not even borderless windowed...
- Got 2 BSOD from 5 starts

So basically this is just ESP in windowed mode for 24 USD...

What I am sad about that they donīt tell you this BEFORE you buy it. You get those info AFTER you buy it on their forum. And ofc they have promo videos with just ESP to not show how Aimbot is not working...
12/17/2019 07:19 banek192#3
As of aimbot, please show me your setup, i will help you with it.
for me working in borderless just fine, i can check your pc and try fix this as well.

and i used aimbot on video..
12/18/2019 16:55 Lounel#4
Just for info for a passing reader. I uploaded a video to see how this aimbot doesn't work. Sent it to the seller and he acknowledged that it was happening to him, too. Cheat is updating.
12/18/2019 19:31 banek192#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
Just for info for a passing reader. I uploaded a video to see how this aimbot doesn't work. Sent it to the seller and he acknowledged that it was happening to him, too. Cheat is updating.
Aimbot issue will be fixed soon, cheat itself is working just fine :)

------------

Quote:
Please check aimbot now. Should be fixed. If still same issue, show me aimbot settings again please.
12/21/2019 18:51 Lounel#6
Banek192 is not a scammer. On the contrary, I have only good experience with him. He always responds quickly and tries to help his customers.

Unfortunately this product is somewhat worse. Aimbot currently works, but only in full rage mode, there is no adjustable smoothness :(
12/21/2019 19:55 banek192#7
Quote:
Banek192 is not a scammer. On the contrary, I have only good experience with him. He always responds quickly and tries to help his customers.

Unfortunately this product is somewhat worse. Aimbot currently works, but only in full rage mode, there is no adjustable smoothness :(
This issue will be fixed soon, coder need fix smooth and then it will be added back.

As of user above, he still didnt understand that he got scammed by someone else, some fake guy that just say my nickname. Even he seen that i didnt use discord and never message first and he still send money to someone :wat:
01/14/2020 20:29 banek192#8
Cheat is updated for latest game patch and back online!

Still undetected for long time :feelsgoodman:
01/15/2020 22:26 forevercraft123#9
Does it work on version 1909?
01/16/2020 04:06 banek192#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by forevercraft123 View Post
Does it work on version 1909?
Currently no.
02/05/2020 11:17 banek192#11
Updated for Season 4 and working just fine!
02/05/2020 22:46 Lounel#12
My honest review after one month of using this cheto.

+ I haven't been detected and banned for a month !
+ Price, 24 USD per month is cheapest here on elitepvpers
+ ESP is nice, showing even armor for players separately

- If you have two monitors you have to PHYSICALLY disconnect one of them...
- it is working ONLY in windowed mode, not even borderless windowed...
- There is no Silent aimbot
- You can not set Aimbot button to mouse button 3-xxx, only for right button:(

It is not the best cheat I have tried but it is cheap and I have not been detected for month.
02/09/2020 03:38 jordan123pal#13
waiting delivery
02/09/2020 07:59 banek192#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan123pal View Post
waiting delivery
Done. Have fun!
02/12/2020 21:02 banek192#15
Updated for latest game patch!