2 problem Ftw/fgw

10/10/2019 15:13 holakoo55#1
Hello
I have 1 problem in CT
When I open the map and just put my mouse on the icon of ftw
CRASHED

I WANT REMOVE CT FTW FROM MEDIA AND MAP TO FIX THE CRASH

SECOND PROBLEM
I WANT CHANGE FGW LVL TO 120
I ALREADY DID IT
IN GAMEWORLD
ITEMDATA AND USE QUERRY ALSO
BUT STILL
LVL DOESN'T MATCH
AND
10/13/2019 05:37 @Grayson#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by holakoo55 View Post
Hello
I have 1 problem in CT
When I open the map and just put my mouse on the icon of ftw
CRASHED

I WANT REMOVE CT FTW FROM MEDIA AND MAP TO FIX THE CRASH

SECOND PROBLEM
I WANT CHANGE FGW LVL TO 120
I ALREADY DID IT
IN GAMEWORLD
ITEMDATA AND USE QUERRY ALSO
BUT STILL
LVL DOESN'T MATCH
AND
lock ct fw from database at tables _RefRegionBindAssocServer FORT_CT_AREA = 0