GATORCHEAT PUBG DONT

10/07/2019 11:02 brusk#1
Hi Everyone

I bought cheat from Gator for 3 months. First 3 weeks it works perfect after 3 week his cheats did not work. He suspended all user account. I don't why but he may has his own reason. He told me the suspended accounts handles one at a time.

Today I think it has been almost two months i have been waiting unsuspend my account from Gator. I don't know why he is not unsuspend my account. He is not answering my message from discord or skype. He could say couldn't find time to do it but he can find time to sell his software to new customer.

Even i send him a message over this form to tell if he is not do anything , i will share my exprience to other over this website. Still nothing.

Now I wanted refund for the two month. And still no answer.

It is your chioce to buy or not . You can see my expreince with him from screenshots.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/07/2019 23:53 Katt7#2
That's pretty weird, from what I've seen they're kinda well known and trusted... but have some issues with delivery and support. Waiting for what they're gonna say about this post.
10/11/2019 01:24 Xenos#3
lol maybe if :D
10/12/2019 10:51 brusk#4
LOL Thats funny. First time somone called me hacker. I am just simple computer user. I bought a software from another provider and they are not accusing me with that and their support way way better than you. Ooops sorry i forgot you don't have support.

First time my life i hear "ram mapper". I don't know what is ram mapper. I just did what you are sending me my mail when i bought software. Until now i thought my account suspended. Thank you let me know i was banned.

If you think i did what you said about "ram mapper". Why other people waiting you to unsuspended their account. I can also share screen shots for that. At least let them know also they have been banned and not tell them to wait you will handle suspended accounts. Users paying you for service not for accusing them they are hacking for not refund. It is funny reason to not refund them.

Of course easy to accuse people with these things. Have you aware about this forum has too much bad review about you. And you are always right. (Also funny and interesting)

Do not worry. I did not open this thread for money. When i opened thread i haven't expecting any refund. Even if you are going to refund , i will not change my mind or writing at first place.

I just wants people know my expreince with you.
10/14/2019 14:54 brusk#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]