🔥SUGARBOT - MOST SECURE🔥 | UNDETECTED | HWID SPOOFER | INTERNAL ⭐

10/03/2019 15:39 majgaming717#31
Already deal with K-02 many times. So far for me, the best reseller on sites. He even play the game with his customer. 😂

Okay for SugarBot aimbot:

So far, I got no ban, no crash.

Aimbot around 8/10 maybe? Because there is no bone selection BUT with right smoothing settings, the aimbot feel so good and legit.

ESP? I'm just using player glow only, so I don't know and don't care about other option, never tried it. It is good for me.
10/03/2019 20:36 KC Product#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by majgaming717 View Post
Already deal with K-02 many times. So far for me, the best reseller on sites. He even play the game with his customer. 😂

Okay for SugarBot aimbot:

So far, I got no ban, no crash.

Aimbot around 8/10 maybe? Because there is no bone selection BUT with right smoothing settings, the aimbot feel so good and legit.

ESP? I'm just using player glow only, so I don't know and don't care about other option, never tried it. It is good for me.
thank you for review
10/03/2019 22:02 chrisjsm#33
Everyone. I used this hack for 1 day and now in even buying more for 30 days. This hack is really good. I love it. Best aimbot and esp
10/03/2019 22:30 Charls1154#34
The cheat is working really good

Aimbot 10/10

Esp 10/10

If you guys want a cheat here you got a really good one.
10/03/2019 23:48 KC Product#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjsm View Post
Everyone. I used this hack for 1 day and now in even buying more for 30 days. This hack is really good. I love it. Best aimbot and esp
thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charls1154 View Post
The cheat is working really good

Aimbot 10/10

Esp 10/10

If you guys want a cheat here you got a really good one.
thank you. i'm glad you like it
10/04/2019 01:24 DjElvinMix#36
I just bought the key for a week to see how it works. time is running and the link of discord that sent me with the key does not work and I do not have a support to talk...
10/04/2019 03:17 KC Product#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjElvinMix View Post
I just bought the key for a week to see how it works. time is running and the link of discord that sent me with the key does not work and I do not have a support to talk...
sorry, i'm wake up DM me pls
10/04/2019 05:27 nomorals#38
Come on bro you are one of the many resellers of sugarbot that is adding lies on top to get sales, just state the facts. Sugarbot is not an internal cheat. Just an FYI to people looking around the following people are all selling the same cheat but adding extra info such as "extra security on top of loader" "Slotted" "internal".

Here are the facts:
- Everyone of these sellers buys keys cheaper from the Brazilian reseller and marks them up for the NA/EU crowd to make a profit
- There is zero difference between their loaders, I have purchased a key from one group and used it to renew the loader of another groups cheat
- They are not adding extra security or "custom injection methods"
- This cheat is not internal which is a good thing.

The following groups are all selling the same cheat:

- Sugarbot
- PMAX
- p0dawn
- Fishbone

The only one I've seen completely upfront about the situation is p0dawn.
10/04/2019 06:04 KC Product#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Come on bro you are one of the many resellers of sugarbot that is adding lies on top to get sales, just state the facts. Sugarbot is not an internal cheat. Just an FYI to people looking around the following people are all selling the same cheat but adding extra info such as "extra security on top of loader" "Slotted" "internal".

Here are the facts:
- Everyone of these sellers buys keys cheaper from the Brazilian reseller and marks them up for the NA/EU crowd to make a profit
- There is zero difference between their loaders, I have purchased a key from one group and used it to renew the loader of another groups cheat
- They are not adding extra security or "custom injection methods"
- This cheat is not internal which is a good thing.

The following groups are all selling the same cheat:

- Sugarbot
- PMAX
- p0dawn
- Fishbone

The only one I've seen completely upfront about the situation is p0dawn.
1. its internal cheat not external because we can change settings ingame and we have vischeck
2. we're reseller
3. cheat UD 6+ that real sir:rolleyes:
10/04/2019 06:43 immortalshot117#40
this is a great system. and the option for 1 day is nice if you just need that push to get into the next rank. and i haven't been ban at all so worth the try.
10/04/2019 07:55 Slnimantha#41
Oh hey ! here is my Review,

I have tried 3 hack's on this site and got banned from one of them (My original account), Then i made a ticket to the EA and Made some "Bla Bla Story" They Removed my ban. so then i wanted to try another Hack :D, so i saw so many using this hack (sugar bot) and saw different post on this site, and this tread from this seller is so Cheap, so i purchased one day version and checked it all the day, Wow it's awesome, i didn't get banned and i'm so happy with the hack ! it's legit and still undetected ! so i'm collecting money for the Lifetime Version !
recommended !
10/04/2019 08:07 KC Product#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slnimantha View Post
Oh hey ! here is my Review,

I have tried 3 hack's on this site and got banned from one of them (My original account), Then i made a ticket to the EA and Made some "Bla Bla Story" They Removed my ban. so then i wanted to try another Hack :D, so i saw so many using this hack (sugar bot) and saw different post on this site, and this tread from this seller is so Cheap, so i purchased one day version and checked it all the day, Wow it's awesome, i didn't get banned and i'm so happy with the hack ! it's legit and still undetected ! so i'm collecting money for the Lifetime Version !
recommended !
thank you so much sir.
10/04/2019 09:01 RIABEN#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-02 View Post

Preview
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Price outdated on graphic click on the 'Graphic' or 'Purchase' to see updated prices]
Discord : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Review:

Aimbot

Legitimate and angry settings
Adjustable

Aimbot: 10/10

ESP

Item Esp
Airdrop ESP
Player Esp
Lootbox ESP

Very easy to see

EPS: 10/10

Support: 10/10
10/04/2019 09:52 nomorals#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-02 View Post
1. its internal cheat not external because we can change settings ingame and we have vischeck
2. we're reseller
3. cheat UD 6+ that real sir:rolleyes:
That is not the definition of an internal cheat. An internal cheat works off modifying game files directly. I'm not discounting the devs skills because he is so good he runs an external cheat with visual check.

But Sugarbot itself is *not* an internal cheat. This is a good thing because internal cheats get detected much more easily.
10/04/2019 10:01 KC Product#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
That is not the definition of an internal cheat. An internal cheat works off modifying game files directly. I'm not discounting the devs skills because he is so good he runs an external cheat with visual check.

But Sugarbot itself is *not* an internal cheat. This is a good thing because internal cheats get detected much more easily.
Oh thank you sir, love you <3 i'll edit my thread