[FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20

09/22/2019 01:21 marcopro007#1
THIS CHEAT TABLE COMPLETELY FREE. DO NOT PAY FOR IT TO ANYONE. THERE IS ALWAYS RISK FOR BAN, ACCEPT THIS OR DON'T DOWNLOAD.

Cheat table now UPDATEPROOF. After game updates, update and run the game. Run cheat table and attach to game. Now try enable scripts. If you can enable a script, this means this script don't need to be updated. There is no 100% guarantee but if game creators won't fix the target bytes somehow this cheat table will work until end of the game. If it fails i can update again.

Hi,

always timed shot + legacy defending + alt tab no disconnect cheat here for free. Working for all game modes included fut. Please read very well before use. Legacy defending in fut always risky and enabling is need some attention.

1- Basic usage instructions.
a- download cheat engine 7.0 and install it if you did not before.
b- download ct file from this post and open with cheat engine.
c- run game and go main menu at least.
d- attach cheat engine to fifa20 (be careful do not attach to launcher, attach to game)
now you ready to fire up.

2- Timed shot hack.
a- Timed shot hack looks safe for all game modes. You can enable disable anytime.
b- Timed shot hack works like 2 taps. First tap for shot power, second tap for timed shot as you know.
c- Timed shot hack eliminates early RED or YELLOW shots. This means you can make quick 2 tap and you will get GREEN.
d- But there is still GREY shots if you late. Do not late for second tap. (c'mon that is easy)
e- Try it in offline games first to learn mechanic better.

3- Alt tab no disconnect
a-Enable and forget it. It is clear, you can check your emails when you playing a match. This is completely safe.

4- Legacy defending
a- Not safe for FUT. If you do mistake there is a ban chance.
b- open game, open cheat engine and attach to fifa20.
c- do not enable legacy script before match!!!
d- go search match in fut. and wait until stadium loaded.
e- when stadium loaded you can enable legacy script safely.
f- after enable script pause game, go options->control options (which is contains settings shot or pass assists)
g- do not change anything in this menu, go back to match. NOW LEGACY DEFENDING ENABLED.
h- after match, disable legacy defending in game menu before next match.
i- if you forget legacy script enabled before match, game will kick you out from match when you entered the stadium. this is not good. please disable script before any match.
  • Please do not ask silly questions like "how to use this?"
  • Please do not PM for anything. I am not your employee.
  • If don't works for you, make research before post.
  • If you decide to post about any problem please describe your problem very detailed. Make screenshot or give details, describe your problem very well.

This cheat table only works with cheat engine 7.0 and full game. No support for fifa20 trial. After download, if archive file damaged please update your winrar. I only tried ENGLISH version of game. First try cheats english then you can try another languages.

*Donations are not obligatory. This trainer is COMPLETELY FREE *

As you can see I am not selling trainer. I don't want anything from users. I didn't made single penny from this cheat table. Cryptocurrencies is only way to support me. If you don't using cryptocurrencies, it's ok, thank you anyways.

btc 1HPmH5gAHMr7toUGvq9dRY4tpVRWU6NNZL
eth 0x95c3f41f66bb2d4b2f6f560382ed3c62d4000fdb
ltc LVG47tcjzQtjQirsjNHze6G9cp1imLU4WW

*Donations are not obligatory. This trainer is COMPLETELY FREE *

THIS CHEAT TABLE COMPLETELY FREE. DO NOT PAY FOR IT TO ANYONE. THERE IS ALWAYS RISK FOR BAN, ACCEPT THIS OR DON'T DOWNLOAD.
09/22/2019 03:05 markfalcao7#2
anyhthing for pro clubs on the horizon?
09/22/2019 03:42 talker666#3
THX MARCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/22/2019 04:37 frendz#4
does anyone have career mode editor for fifa 20
09/22/2019 04:37 nusuyev#5
TNX BRO!!! ♥

POINTS PRO CLUBS PLZ?
09/22/2019 11:49 Bloopy#6
Alt-Tab is a life saver. Thank you so much! will save me lots of loses.

If I may ask, 99 fitness is number 1 on my list for next updates
09/22/2019 12:25 javialar#7
can you do this for a trial version?
09/22/2019 14:47 Allex2018#8
All for free??? Can't believe it, I pay 15 $ for legacy defending and time shooting and alt+tab :((
09/22/2019 15:11 pmpl3k1#9
Thank you very much!
09/22/2019 15:24 marcopro007#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopy View Post
Alt-Tab is a life saver. Thank you so much! will save me lots of loses.

If I may ask, 99 fitness is number 1 on my list for next updates
I don't plan add anything, because i didn't purchased game. I created cheats with my friends account via teamviewer. For future updates i will ask help from users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javialar View Post
can you do this for a trial version?
I can but i don't have account now and it's wasting time, just wait 1-2 day and use full version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
All for free??? Can't believe it, I pay 15 $ for legacy defending and time shooting and alt+tab :((
Yes all free. Please don't pay, for that shits . Free shit is here. If possible make chargeback, take your money back from that dirty peoples. They selling untrusted softwares. My cheat table is open source. Everybody can see the code inside, so you are safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markfalcao7 View Post
anything for pro clubs on the horizon?
I don't plan anything soon about pro clubs. I don't have the game and i don't want to buy or install. I am creating cheats via teamviewer. Pro club is wasting time. You can use all features in pro clubs btw.
09/22/2019 15:39 Bloopy#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
I don't plan add anything, because i didn't purchased game. I created cheats with my friends account via teamviewer. For future updates i will ask help from users.
I'm happy to help. I am a programmer myself, just don't really know assembly or how to use cheat engine very well.

I would love to add 99 fitness, and maybe a switch side functionality (for SB).
PM me if you want to collaborate, I would love to get into fifa hacking ;)
09/22/2019 15:45 Flo.Heine#12
Thanks Bro! :D
09/22/2019 16:09 marcopro007#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopy View Post
I'm happy to help. I am a programmer myself, just don't really know assembly or how to use cheat engine very well.

I would love to add 99 fitness, and maybe a switch side functionality (for SB).
PM me if you want to collaborate, I would love to get into fifa hacking ;)
switch side for any mode is easy.
go select side menu (you can go before kick-off match)

set 4 Bytes in cheat engine
search 0 for home
search -1 (or 4294967295 it's same) for middle (no home or away)
search 1 for away

this is easiest thing in fifa i think. I can't collaborate because i don't have game and don't want to install it. I don't have free time to add new things or research. Thank you anyway...
09/22/2019 18:36 Artarex#14
Timed finishing works great. You are awesome! :)
09/22/2019 18:59 godnessba#15
Thank you bro, this is my dream and you turned ıt to real