any farming bot ?

09/13/2019 17:32 XM7md0GoX#1
i want a farming bot for War of the worlds server
i saw 4 or 5 using bots there so i don't know if there are any available bot but i don't know their names
(Ps: I'm using windows 10)
09/13/2019 18:40 ThunderNikk#2
Probably most are just using a well programed macro keyboard.

I use an N52TE myself and it works pretty well (even on retail) although I never really use it because I am actively playing the game.

I just programmed it to see if I could.
09/14/2019 09:22 XM7md0GoX#3
so i need to learn programming to do it myself ?
09/14/2019 15:34 ThunderNikk#4
Well if you are going to use hardware you need to learn how to program a macro key.

All that is is instructing a key what you want it to do when you press it.

This is what mine is...

Tab press -- Mob selection
Delay 50 ms
Tab release
Delay 50 ms
Left control press -- My chip hot keys Control + F12
Delay 50 ms
F12 press
Delay 50 ms
F12 release
Delay 50 ms
Left control release
Delay 2500 ms -- Allowing mob to draw in close (set to what your character and pets need)
F2 press -- Attack with creature command
Delay 50 ms
F2 release
Delay 2000 ms -- Whatever time it takes you to finish off your farm mob

Macro behavior is set to repeat until next key is pressed. So until I come in and interupt it by pressing another key it loops.

I set myself down at a spawn point that never runs out of mobs and trigger it by pressing the programmed key. Keep an eye on the loot pet every once in a while.

It is a farm spot where as long as I am continuously killing I never need to heal so if your spot is not one of those then you may need to program in a heal but beware if you heal every kill you may also need mana consumption protection.

Anyway you should get the point by now of what a macro keyboard can do and what it is. They will allow you to record your key presses to help set up the macro. Then you can fine tune it to your liking.

As far as software bots your going to need some other help.
09/16/2019 20:34 xxSleiderxx#5
easiest way is autoclicker, this works at some farmspots
09/17/2019 01:00 thefear511#6
mouse and keyboard recorder, if you don't have a gaming keyboard.
09/17/2019 05:13 Smiley685#7
AHK also works on most servers