Apex Legends status

09/06/2019 12:02 filiptopilko05#1
Hey guys,

As I have heard for a week, here and there there is a competition between two parties. The quite active, know - I do not care who is right or wrong. Only very few people know the truth.
My problem is, I just want to have my fun. I'm ready to spend money, but unfortunately I have only negative experience so far for the most part.

I would like to know what kind of providers you use (how long, experience?) I have tried many at this time and only burned money and very disappointed! Not a long time had .Some some here only want to make their money, but then sell some for absurd PRICES, is an insolence. For some, the purchase / sale is great, in some it is not progressing at all The contact / support - catastrophic and for everyone! I would only like to know which you currently use

Do not take it too seriously, but what you have to read along for a kindergarten war is embarrassing for adults.
09/06/2019 16:33 GoldLeader#2
Been with Gatorcheats since March 3rd. Uptime is at the top afaik, at least for the public cheats. Got detected once for its own code and once because some idiot uploaded the loader to EAC, anyway, the cheat works good, stable, and has all the necessary opts. The aimbot is really precise. Only downside is, at the moment, verification time is a bit longer than usual, but your time usually starts when you start using it, so you don't lose those couple days of wait. Plus, any downtime, the clock on your sub stops, so you don't loose playtime at all if the cheat is down for an update like most other public providers.
Good luck, have fun, don't die! :D