Buying PSC paying with PP

09/05/2019 19:18 TopiLoL#1
I'm interested on buying PSC with PayPal. I would go first as long as seller has high TBM. If not, I can accept middleman. Interested skype alecaste98 or discord AleCaste#3834
Please scammer stay away I won't waste time with you since you can be caught easily and I will ask for proves you are the owner of the epvp acc (sending PM, trade etc).
09/07/2019 06:30 loveless-_#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopiLoL View Post
I'm interested on buying PSC with PayPal. I would go first as long as seller has high TBM. If not, I can accept middleman. Interested skype alecaste98 or discord AleCaste#3834
Please scammer stay away I won't waste time with you since you can be caught easily and I will ask for proves you are the owner of the epvp acc (sending PM, trade etc).
PM in ur inbox