WTB E*GOLD

09/01/2019 11:00 VORTEX*#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

▬ Introduction

Hey! I’m Zero, a 25-year-old digital artist driven by passion and precision. I specialize in crafting high-quality 3D models, cinematic game trailers, and stunning visual storytelling that brings your game world to life.

Whether you're building an indie game, launching an MMO, or need that next-level trailer to hype your project — I’m here to make your vision look and feel legendary.


▬ 3d Videos (No Real Recording)

3D Videos

▬ 2d Videos

2D Videos



▬ 2d/3d Videos (Real Recording)

2d/3d Videos (Real Recording)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Perk you Order now ! Let’s turn pixels into powerful stories,DM me for collaborations or inquiries.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/01/2019 11:37 Beam#2
How much do you need?
09/01/2019 12:12 VORTEX*#3
about 700 tell me your price
09/01/2019 14:09 Beam#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerox* View Post
about 700 tell me your price
15,20€ PP
09/01/2019 20:36 VORTEX*#5
i got it ,, 3 hours and everything will done