Perplex Cheats - PUBG External Hack [Streamable-Secure-Aimbot-ESP-Undetected]

08/19/2019 04:18 locknloaded132#1
Perplex Cheats is an external cheat for PUBG. You can stream with ESP going on and OBS won't show the ESP! This comes with Premium service and amazing aimbot tracking.

Supports
Windows 10
Latest Windows 8.1
Latest Windows 7
Intel
AMD
Steam Verison
Kakao Version

Features
[Aim]
  • Drop Correction
  • Sway Correction
  • Prediction
  • Visual Check
[Bone Selection]
  • Head
  • Chest
  • Stomach
[Priority]
  • FOV
  • Health
  • Distance
[Filer]
  • Down
  • Parachutes
  • Teammates

[Visuals]
  • Box
  • Health Bar
  • Name
  • Weapon
  • Distance
[Filter]
  • Teammates
  • Enemies
  • Dead
  • Down
  • Local Player
[Weapons]
  • Gear
  • Ammo
  • Weapons
  • Attachments
[Vehicle]
  • Motorcycle
  • Boat
  • Cars
[Filter]
  • Box
  • Name

[Misc]
  • No Recoil 0-100
  • Death Box ESP
  • Grenade Trajectory

Pricing
$20 USD Weekly
$60 USD Monthly

Videos
Video:

Payment Methods
Steam cards & Paypal

Contact
I only have a Telegram. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/24/2019 16:24 bayuming#2
No demonstration?
08/24/2019 18:41 locknloaded132#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayuming View Post
No demonstration?
Contact me via Discord.
08/25/2019 19:14 grandestnan#4
bought a week of the cheat and have been using it for just under a week with no bans.

OBS feature works great

the prediction features work great

overall a pretty solid cheat
08/31/2019 21:13 15zico123#5
do u want me to vouch?
09/01/2019 01:42 godinabox#6
Do you resell it?
09/02/2019 12:44 godinabox#7
Let someone trusted vouch your cheat.
09/04/2019 02:30 15zico123#8
It’s a scam, I contacted him on telegram, he refused to accept vouches and showed me a video of some shit fake menu and some photoshopped red box in the main menu, he doesn’t even go ingame or anything. I also asked him to show a video of the Aimbot and he ignored me for 3 days
09/04/2019 12:51 locknloaded132#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15zico123 View Post
It’s a scam, I contacted him on telegram, he refused to accept vouches and showed me a video of some shit fake menu and some photoshopped red box in the main menu, he doesn’t even go ingame or anything. I also asked him to show a video of the Aimbot and he ignored me for 3 days
Who are you on telegram? I only have two people on my telegram that asked for the cheat.
09/04/2019 13:51 15zico123#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by locknloaded132 View Post
Who are you on telegram? I only have two people on my telegram that asked for the cheat.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/04/2019 14:23 godinabox#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15zico123 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I thought the same when he sended me 2 pictures ^^ with just red boxes no video nothing ingame...
09/04/2019 15:47 15zico123#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeln55 View Post
I thought the same when he sended me 2 pictures ^^ with just red boxes no video nothing ingame...
yeh lol the box and health bar looks like its made in paint, and also it says 50meters away although it looks about 10 meters away. And with any pubg cheat ive used it hasnt rendered the character in main menu
04/18/2020 21:16 LegitGameZ#13
hey can i get your discord ,or is your cheat offline ?