rust accounts

08/18/2019 00:35 BadPilot#1
Im selling rust accounts full access at a good price

when messaging me, tell the the number account you want to buy.


SOLD OUT

I am accepting BTC,Paypal,venmo

Will show proof of ownership.

Discord:AApilot#6666
08/21/2019 03:00 BadPilot#2
sold one today, buy fast!
08/25/2019 05:43 aandncandy#3
Bought an account had a few problems on steams end but he was very helpful in making sure I had full control of the account 10/10 would recommend
08/25/2019 21:49 Ubuto#4
Price for all?
08/27/2019 00:34 BadPilot#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubuto View Post
Price for all?
if you are asking to buy all of the account's it would 24$ but if you did buy all i would do it for 22$
08/30/2019 18:27 owelope#6
Really great and helpfull guy, replied fast and helped with all the steam guard problems I had cause im new <3 would buy again and will buy again
09/01/2019 17:30 CarterxbO#7
Legit, bought TayK 47, fast response, instant delivery up on Money Confirmation
09/02/2019 20:02 spaceycfw#8
+rep, very quick purchase and received everything instantly