Money in the trade window

12/30/2005 18:52 kevinwisbith#1
Is it possible to edit something to make the game put comas inbetween every 3 zeros in the trade window, where they give you the money. Sorry, but it's hard to explain. I'll get a picture if you need one.
12/30/2005 19:26 n0obh4x0r#2
too lazy to count them? xD
12/30/2005 22:00 danoobmaster#3
:p lazy...probobly not the trade window is hard to see...anyways i think now they do that right in co2 0.o''
12/30/2005 23:23 kevinwisbith#4
No it's just when you are trading stuff for 17 million thats the zeros start to blend in. And I have a hard time counting them. My eyes aren't the best in the world.
12/30/2005 23:32 evulhotdog#5
yea i think they have it for co2....lemme check....ill repost one sec...
12/30/2005 23:35 kevinwisbith#6
I know they have it when you are giving money, but not when money is given to you.
12/30/2005 23:55 evulhotdog#7
ohh....nvm i didnt check that out..... thats kinda stupid that they have it for you but not for you tradeist(is that a word?)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/31/2005 01:02 Devill#8
I agreed, they should have it for the money you are about to receive too!
Some dumbass tried to scam me by giving me one less zero but i counted, hahahha
12/31/2005 17:22 kevinwisbith#9
They all blend in! >.<