REALLY JUMPING THE GUILD GATE

12/30/2005 07:06 blueshad0vv#1
here is a GUARANTEED way of jumpin the gate, knew this for a while, dunno why i havent posted yet.

download a bandwith manager, free trials are fine, just get any one off of google
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''

1.make a filter that allows all bandwith and name it as "filter1, a, no-lag, etc."

2.make a SECOND filter that allows no bandwith through, name it as "filter2,b,lag"

3.go to guild gate with "filter 1" activated.

4.jump away from the gate so that the gate disappears from your client screen.

5.turn OFF "filter 1" and QUICKLY activate "filter 2".

6.jump to guild gate, it will be gone since ur lagging like a bitch.

7.jump through gate.

8.u will automatically dc once u jump past gate.

9.re-log, and ull be on other side of gate.

Always worked for me, tell me if u find any problems
12/30/2005 08:46 AcCiDeNT#2
Sounds like it would work... But don't ask for karma, people usually won't give it to you, even if this don't work, you gave an effort so +1 karma.
12/30/2005 08:48 blueshad0vv#3
thanks ill edit the request for karma outta this
12/30/2005 08:56 angelbear#4
dude i seriously want to stand near the guild gate and watch someone jump through it.
Have you tried?
12/30/2005 09:47 blueshad0vv#5
i used this before and it works, but i never seen how it looks like on other people's screens
12/30/2005 19:01 anticlownn#6
It looks very normal. They just jump the gate and as soon as they're on the other side they DC. Then you see them log back in in like 10 seconds.
01/01/2006 17:35 google#7
actualy what i do is take off my cable router, and use my 56k dail up when i jump gate. i dont dc, i just jump over it. then i havta go back to cable again, which means i havta dc, so its all the same
01/01/2006 20:03 n0obh4x0r#8
Umm there are some extra steps there lol. You only need one filter to lag you up. With my connection, it takes awhile for CO2 to realise that I should be dced. Once you get over the gate, you should log out as soon as you start to desend in your jump (starting to fall) because if you stay on the inside of the castle too long while you're lagging, you'll get dced and respawn outside the castle.
01/02/2006 08:03 gohjb#9
There no bandwith manager , only bandwidth manager. download and it say need money.. maybe can recommend mi one...
try to jump over the gate with lagg and i exit the game but found myself back outside the gate again... can't get it to work
01/02/2006 14:43 blueshad0vv#10
read what the previous posts say, u need to dc imeddiately once u get past gate