How to bypass autopatch

12/30/2005 02:34 n0obh4x0r#1
Ok this tip is for the people who dont know how to add "blacknull" to the program thingy to bypass autopatch.

1. disconnect your internet (turn off ur modem, dsl, cable, whatever you have)
2. Run CO2 and a message will show up saying you couldn't connect to the autopatch server "click ok to go on without autopatching"
3. click ok and you'll be at the log in screen.
4. Reconnect your internet connection and log in!

This bypass was practically made by TQ themselves, +karma for TQ lol. ... idiots xD :D

Have fun.

EDIT: My apologies if this tip was already posted :ops:
12/30/2005 23:45 drascodude#2
Im such a noob i misread sorry :P
12/31/2005 01:22 Tw3ak#3
or instead of doin all that useless work ya can just block autopatch.exe with your firewall :rolleyes:
12/31/2005 07:11 9alefeb#4
heres a fun one....change the autopatch server ip to one of your own....also, I dont know how he did it (to lazy to try myself) my friend inverted the gui's colors....his client looks like its on crack or something now....tha a*s wont give out copies though...wont say what he did either

/\ /\ /\----------(actually, he did all of that....I dont know how....just telling u it can b done)
01/02/2006 19:06 Hacks#5
Or...you could just tell how to blacknull, since that's just dumb everytime you want to play conquer..
01/07/2006 03:37 n0obh4x0r#6
I'm one of the noobs who don't know how to blacknull, but I dont waste everyone's time by asking either. And, not like any of our hacks need an autopatch bypass.

I glad TQ didn't get any hack security program :D :rolleyes:
01/30/2006 02:28 xpnoiboix#7
if u bypass patch 4293 u can still use old co partner o: ? .. n does this even work nemore
01/30/2006 21:58 Hacks#8
Why would you bump this?
05/22/2007 06:02 bio_blob#9
Ok ppl.
tq changed the autopatch proceedure... so if you can't autopatch the client doesn't load
so now i can't play can someone help
i'm running version 4348
05/22/2007 06:06 Lays_Stax#10
Close the game out.
Even if you bypass it, you wont be able to play.
05/22/2007 09:23 L3r0y~J3nk1n$#11
ROFL this thread is almost a year and a half old before bio_blob bumped it. Gotta be the longest time span I've seen on a bump so far.

On topic: I never autopatch. I download the patch manually when I have to. Go in the autopatch.dat file and change the IP to 127.0.0.1, and when the error comes up hit cancel and you can play.
05/22/2007 12:59 TrAxLeR#12
Just open up your verison.dat and change the 4338 to 9999 and no more patching :P
05/29/2007 07:08 xtreme34#13
edit: dont work anymore cms up with error use the play exe due new patch

request 4 close



ur right just put version.dat to 9999 ;)
06/09/2007 07:52 An(o)Eye#14
how do change a dat file?

edit: just done it with hexedit
06/09/2007 21:15 joakimstar#15
hmmm... dude... thats bullshit becouse... when u in plugg agen then u cant logg into conquer couse you need updates....-.- bullshit =)