[Pokecord][Discord Bot] Gotcha v2.1.0.5 Auto catcher

07/28/2019 06:48 zydratex#1
Description:
This is not for POGO.

This is for the discord game called Pokecord. Pokecord is a bot on discord that lets you basically play pokemon in a discord server by catching/trading/training/fighting pokemon with other users. You have to guess the pokemon by name using a catch command to catch the pokemon before the other users do. The bot is run on 690k+ servers.

Gotcha Bot auto catches pokemon, notifies you via pm if you caught a legendary, mythic, ultrabeast, event, or even shiny pokemon. It also auto levels by switching your pokemon at level 100, and collects pokedex rewards for you so you never run out of credits!

Supported and updated frequently. Message me on discord for support.

Support: Discord: DefaulT#2648
I am not responsible if you get banned.

Github/Setup Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Youtube Setup:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Reddit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Discord developers link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Most recent version: v2.1.1.1

Downloads:
Mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Mirror: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Virus Total:
The virus total has false positive because we use an auto updater.
To view the source of the updater see the paste bin below.

Recent Updates:
07/28/2019 18:45 LuigiAmari#2
Nice post, not working 100% for me, it spams in wrong channel, not in chosen one in the config and it is not catching when pokemon appears, can you help me with it?

Edit: Its working 100%, i forget to give the right permissions to the bot to access information from channel, the owner was kind and helped me with my problem!
07/28/2019 20:31 zydratex#3
LuigiAmari
Glad you contacted me via discord and glad we got it working for you! Enjoy the bot.
08/05/2019 22:40 zydratex#4
Double post for new release. v2.1.0.10

Discord: DefaulT#2648
THIS IS NOT FOR POKEMON GO
This is not compatible with windows 7 or windows 8 - only windows 10
I am not responsible if you get banned.

Github Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Youtube Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord developers link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Download direct link:
or

It should work as is but just in case i would suggest extracting to a fresh directory. And copy your token from your settings for ease.
01/27/2020 18:45 BlankEdge#5
Hello

I get this Error

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Gotcha_v2._1.Gotcha' threw an exception. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "8/13/2019 3:04:28 PM" to type 'Date' is not valid.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions .ToDate(String Value)
at Gotcha_v2._1.Gotcha..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Gotcha_v2._1.Gotcha.Main(String[] args)

Regard's
03/19/2020 05:36 IzumiTakayashi#6
I extracted it, what do i do now?
03/31/2020 13:02 vlademer23#7
it's not catching automatically
help me please