⭐ SharpShooter ⭐ | Apex Legends | EXTERNAL AIMBOT | HWID SPOOFER ⭐ |

09/17/2019 18:07 Radikalswitch666#76
I've been using sharpshooter for about 2 months now and I can say for its price it definitely worth the price of admission. First lets rate the bot, its a solid 10 out of 10 for an external cheat! Now this is my opinion so take it however you want, I have set it up to rage and just racked up kills, so if you want you can rage hard. (Just keep in mind that people can spectate you) I personally like to keep it legit looking. You can customize the key to activate the aimbot both for head and chest. Also, there is your usual fov, smoothing and prediction. You also can choose between locking with angles or mouse movement. The esp is just for player, which is all I need. There is also a hwid spoofer built in for extra bit of security. Now let me get to the best part of this cheat, THE COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT!! #sharpteam The devs are constantly updating and listenting to the concerns of its users. They are quick to resolve serious issues. All in all, this cheat is the best for the price!
09/23/2019 08:23 tiberio19#77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
DISCORD ID : AlexMercer#3101
TELEGRAM SERVER : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Got Streamproof for OBS?
09/23/2019 12:22 _AlexMercer_#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberio19 View Post
Got Streamproof for OBS?
_

I think Streamrpoof works with OBS one customer i have he's a twitch streamer so it works i guess
09/23/2019 18:56 Slnimantha#79
i got banned using this HACK :(
Sad my original account got banned !
(before 4hrs ago)
09/23/2019 19:29 _AlexMercer_#80
_

Not selling atm waiting for detection to be fixed will open the thread once its fixed