Got 250$ eth looking for skrill/paypal

06/25/2019 19:09 No Phil#1
looking to exchange 250$ eth for skrill

u will have to pay more via paypal


, contact me on discord: koli13#2967
06/25/2019 19:25 I.Got.You.Bro#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Phil View Post
looking to exchange 250$ eth for 260$ skrill

u will have to pay more via paypal


, contact me on discord: NoPhil#2967
Can offer 220 Skrill

#Edit Take care! He donīt wanna trade in small Steps, seems unlegit. Do not trade with him without any Safety!!
06/25/2019 19:44 No Phil#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Got.You.Bro View Post
Can offer 220 Skrill

#Edit Take care! He donīt wanna trade in small Steps, seems unlegit. Do not trade with him without any Safety!!
lol u offered 5-10 euros step transactions 20-30+ times
i wont lose 50$ because of fees kiddo
06/26/2019 12:40 I.Got.You.Bro#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Phil View Post
lol u offered 5-10 euros step transactions 20-30+ times
i wont lose 50$ because of fees kiddo
I said 10 times. you Scummy