Selling NosTale Best Source Code (-50% Discount)

06/19/2019 11:46 Cryless~#1
deleted
06/19/2019 11:58 erixor#2
Shouldn't this be in the black market section ?
06/19/2019 12:15 Cryless~#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Shouldn't this be in the black market section ?
* Cryer n. 1 spawned. *
06/19/2019 12:40 Kravos#4
50% Discount on no price? Seems legit xD

Original Price: 100€
Price: 200€ but you get 50% off

:rollsafe:
06/19/2019 12:47 Cryless~#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kravos View Post
50% Discount on no price? Seems legit xD

Original Price: 100€
Price: 200€ but you get 50% off

:rollsafe:
* Cryer n. 2 spawned. *

I will not discuss of pricing here to avoid people crying even more and you can compare it before 25.06 and after. It does also include lifetime updates and 24h/7d support which normally you would not get.
06/19/2019 12:53 erixor#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
* Cryer n. 1 spawned. *
I actually don't care that you sell your sources or what price you sell them. I'm just surprised that the person who is talking about rules on multiple topics don't actually respect them in order to get some visibility :rolleyes:
06/19/2019 17:15 Cryless~#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
I actually don't care that you sell your sources or what price you sell them. I'm just surprised that the person who is talking about rules on multiple topics don't actually respect them in order to get some visibility :rolleyes:
It is senseless posting in the Black Market section if noone see the thread. The rule is dumb af. The only thing (that I can remember) I complained about was @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for moderating a user. It is exactly the same you are doing here and it is not allowed too.
06/19/2019 17:37 erixor#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
It is senseless posting in the Black Market section if noone see the thread. The rule is dumb af. The only thing (that I can remember) I complained about was @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for moderating a user. It is exactly the same you are doing here and it is not allowed too.
I'm not moderating anything, just asking a question, that's the big difference, I'm not assuming you're wrong, I'm asking if you are, because I already saw many posts like such that have been instantly closed.

Anyways, it's pointless to pollute your thread with non-related comments, if it goes on, it's probably gonna end up in a useless childish argument, as usual.
06/19/2019 17:49 Cryless~#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
I'm not moderating anything, just asking a question, that's the big difference, I'm not assuming you're wrong, I'm asking if you are, because I already saw many posts like such that have been instantly closed.

Anyways, it's pointless to pollute your thread with non-related comments, if it goes on, it's probably gonna end up in a useless childish argument, as usual.
It was not asking because you already know the answer to your question but a retarded post to attract retarded people. In fact, you can see @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] adding Thanks to any of your posts between all kids of the forum. It does not hurt me in anyway.
06/19/2019 18:58 Nortank#10
When will you notice that he is just trolling ?
06/19/2019 19:10 Cryless~#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortank View Post
When will you notice that he is just trolling ?
I know it.
06/19/2019 22:33 IceTrailer#12
#closed